Home

MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

This is a discussion on MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 12:10 AM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 22
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by exify
i hate how SCEA underrates players. josh reddick is the worst player in the red sox system apparently lol
The super impressive .182 career BA he has put up says otherwise to them underrating him.

Beyond that he was below average with the bat in AAA last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 12:13 AM   #122
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: MLB 11 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2011 (Spring Training Version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermex
I can't seem to find Bryce Harper... is he not in this go-round?
Ha oh Bryce is DEFINITELY there. He's the 4th-highest rated guy in the whole Nats organization.

I noticed he was way up there, so I had to go into Franchise to see what the CPU does with him. After Werth went down with an injury Bryce was immediately called up to be the cleanup hitter. He was putting up a nice little line, too.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:16 AM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 1

amazing, thank you.
Old 03-31-2011, 12:17 AM   #124
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicer420
Thanks to everyone who helped out! Thank you Knight and Ridin! I appreciate you guys letting the community get involved. You made it an enjoyable experience and you can count me in for next year too. And I'll work on my face editing in the offseason! High five to everyone!

Not to be a debbie downer right off the bat, but I was checking out the Giants and I caught a couple things that I just wanted to give you the heads up on. Charlie Culberson and Chris Dominguez didn't make the cut. Was this because of roster limitations or were they overlooked on the importing? Also, SP Carlo Flores and RP Felipe Alvarez, I believe, are fake players. I'm thinking the 2 things coincide, because I did make a couple more position players and a couple less pitchers.

Actually the more I think about it, I'm realizing that you couldn't import position players over pitchers, right? So this was my bad. If you need replacement players for those 2 pitchers, I would be happy to do it.
Actually my bad....I probably forgot to give Ridin' two players...I'll add them to the punch list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebee
why would we DL a zip file when you could have just uploaded it to the PS3 server? I hope the rosters are better than this logic!
They are on SPORTSCONNECT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebarws6
Amazing work fellas. I know you guys can't catch everything, but this is just some off the bat feedback I have for Oakland:

2B Eric Sogard should be swapped with 3B Andy LaRoche on the 25-man. LaRoche had a great spring and was rewarded with a spot this afternoon.

Only other thing I really spotted was Adam Rosales being in the AAA lineup, but he will be on the DL until May, and should just be placed in Class A in the rosters for the moment.

And before I get flamed, trust me, I am very grateful for these rosters, I'm not complaining, only giving feedback so we can get the next version pushed out just a bit faster, which I know everyone will like.

Once again, amazing work
No flaming....this is exactly what I want...feedback...thank you.
Noted for the punch list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exify
i hate how SCEA underrates players. josh reddick is the worst player in the red sox system apparently lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by njd.aitken
Excellent job. Just wondering why Joe Nelson (RP) is on the Mariners when he hasn't been with the organization since last July?
Oversight....he'll be replaced.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFGposey
do you injure the players in season or before im not to sure how to do it
You can do it any time after you start your franchise..even in spring training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergie56
Thank you Knight and cnelly4 for letting me chip in for the Twins! it was actually fun andvalways feels good to contribute!
Thank you!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-31-2011, 12:18 AM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 3

BREWERS ROSTER EDITS:

Several things should be edited,

-SP Tyler Thornburg does not have ratings for his pitches
-RP Pat Egan was returned to the Orioles
-RP Chris Cody was released from organization completely
-C Angel Salome is a minor league free agent and was let go after last year

Other than that, great job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2011, 12:18 AM   #126
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by njd.aitken
The super impressive .182 career BA he has put up says otherwise to them underrating him.

Beyond that he was below average with the bat in AAA last year.
hes obviously not the worst in the system if he was in the majors last year
Old 03-31-2011, 12:18 AM   #127
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFGposey
do you injure the players in season or before im not to sure how to do it
Unless I'm missing something, you have to go in and injure the players once you start your franchise. The only thing that I've not been able to figure out is why the CPU is not placing the players on the DL when I have it set to auto. I'm having to put injured players on the DL manually (even with injury management set to auto). Not a big deal. And again, I assume that the injuries will remain once I turn it back onto "ON" in the options menu.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 03-31-2011, 12:19 AM   #128
Rookie

OVR: 0

Knight...

I buy this game year after year because of you. Are you on payroll? Seriously... Thank you to everyone for the contributions. Great work fellas, keep up the great work, you are appreciated...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »