Home

Minor League Roster Questions???

This is a discussion on Minor League Roster Questions??? within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Minor League Roster Questions???

Alright so I am at the point in my life where I dont have enough time to play5 games a day like I used to. I will be lucky to get 5 games a week in but I am going to shoot for more. Gone are the days where I could play this game everyday until my eyes bleed. I havent gotten The Show since 2010. So what I want to do is get this game and probably keep it for another couple years until I get another one. I like to keep the rosters as real as possible so I dont allow computer trades or signings or anything. If something happens in real life then I make that transaction in the game if I can.

Anyways.......

My Questions are:

1. I would like to get minor league rosters for my dynasty so when they get called up in real life I can bring them up on the game. Does someone edit the minor league rosters on here? Id love to copy them or accept a share online.

2. Are there still just AA and AAA minor league teams?

3. Is there a reference site that someone uses to get the names of some of these minor league dudes with faces, batting stances and attributes in case I want to edit them.

4. What is the Minor League AI like? If someone on the game is awesome does that translate over to the majors or is it all random?

Sorry for the long message but Thanks in Advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #2
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: Minor League Roster Questions???

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
Alright so I am at the point in my life where I dont have enough time to play5 games a day like I used to. I will be lucky to get 5 games a week in but I am going to shoot for more. Gone are the days where I could play this game everyday until my eyes bleed. I havent gotten The Show since 2010. So what I want to do is get this game and probably keep it for another couple years until I get another one. I like to keep the rosters as real as possible so I dont allow computer trades or signings or anything. If something happens in real life then I make that transaction in the game if I can.

Anyways.......

My Questions are:

1. I would like to get minor league rosters for my dynasty so when they get called up in real life I can bring them up on the game. Does someone edit the minor league rosters on here? Id love to copy them or accept a share online.

2. Are there still just AA and AAA minor league teams?

3. Is there a reference site that someone uses to get the names of some of these minor league dudes with faces, batting stances and attributes in case I want to edit them.

4. What is the Minor League AI like? If someone on the game is awesome does that translate over to the majors or is it all random?

Sorry for the long message but Thanks in Advance.

1.-Plenty.
Here is the O.S.F.M. Opening Day set. There are many variations that guys have taken this set and updated it. They are all in this section.
Here is the link to the O.D. set...
..http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lable-now.html
They are also in the ROSTER VAULT. Search for Knight165....you'll find this set.
You'll have to check the other threads for the names of the other variations.

2. There are AA and AAA playable and a 15 man Single A slot that is just for extra players.

3.You can just use MLB.com and go to the team/roster sections. They list the minor league affiliates. Most have faces. Stance/motions is a tough one. That's a search through videos. You'll have to hunt for those.

4. Same as the MLB level. The game plays and sims the same on the minor league levels.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 12-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Great! Thank You very much! Will there be one of these for '13 as well? I figured batting stances would be tough to find. I guess try to youtube these guys. I like how they have the extra 15 slots too. Im a Cubs fan and I dont think Baez, Almora and Soler will all be AA to start the year so I guess I can put them in those slots.

I hope there still is an option on the game to automatically put the rosters in order once you change some things on teams like calling up/sending down guys as well.........
Old 12-03-2012, 09:34 PM   #4
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
Great! Thank You very much! Will there be one of these for '13 as well? I figured batting stances would be tough to find. I guess try to youtube these guys. I like how they have the extra 15 slots too. Im a Cubs fan and I dont think Baez, Almora and Soler will all be AA to start the year so I guess I can put them in those slots.

I hope there still is an option on the game to automatically put the rosters in order once you change some things on teams like calling up/sending down guys as well.........

I'm pretty sure we'll be doing an O.S.F.M. for '13 as well.

Yes...the option to fix rosters/lineups/rotations is still in.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »