Home

questions about 2010?????

This is a discussion on questions about 2010????? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
questions about 2010?????

i loved 2009 but my one major complaint was that when i was all through messing with the rosters, all the lineups set for all teams, all rotations set, i would start my season and my first game the computer would mess with the rosters and lineups.

example: playing against the mets, they would have david wright leading off, reyes batting 7th.... a whole bunch of weird things. i also remember playing the nationals and they would always mess with the starting lineups.

i know you could control all computer rosters but i dont want them to mess with the lineups once i set them.

also i remember they would call up and demote players after i set the rosters.

i like how madden has total control, where if a player gets hurt and i control all 32 teams, i have to add a player off the waiver wire.

will mlb the show have something like this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2010, 04:28 PM   #2
MVP

bp4baseball's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: questions about 2010?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalkerus
i loved 2009 but my one major complaint was that when i was all through messing with the rosters, all the lineups set for all teams, all rotations set, i would start my season and my first game the computer would mess with the rosters and lineups.

example: playing against the mets, they would have david wright leading off, reyes batting 7th.... a whole bunch of weird things. i also remember playing the nationals and they would always mess with the starting lineups.

i know you could control all computer rosters but i dont want them to mess with the lineups once i set them.

also i remember they would call up and demote players after i set the rosters.

i like how madden has total control, where if a player gets hurt and i control all 32 teams, i have to add a player off the waiver wire.

will mlb the show have something like this?
There will be total control franchise so you can control everything of every team including manual injuries

But I think Knight could better explain this to you
Old 02-06-2010, 05:17 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

42's Arena

OVR: 57
Re: questions about 2010?????

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pressions.html

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »