Home

Redeeming MLB TV code

This is a discussion on Redeeming MLB TV code within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-03-2011, 07:29 PM   #121
Rookie

Rickeysue's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Redeeming MLB TV code

I redeemed my code on Friday, but I would caution anyone on redeeming theirs currently because there are numerous streaming issues on all devices including the PS3. The games are unwatchable and are marred by pixelation, stuttering, buffering and other difficulties. Mlb.tv is not very responsive and all they're saying currently is that they're working on the problem and that they know there are problems with the new PS3 app. Very shoddy customer service in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2011, 08:20 PM   #122
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickeysue
I redeemed my code on Friday, but I would caution anyone on redeeming theirs currently because there are numerous streaming issues on all devices including the PS3. The games are unwatchable and are marred by pixelation, stuttering, buffering and other difficulties. Mlb.tv is not very responsive and all they're saying currently is that they're working on the problem and that they know there are problems with the new PS3 app. Very shoddy customer service in my opinion.
Honestly outside of Opening day, I haven't had many problems with my PS3 app. Not that others haven't had issues or are currently having issues.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 04-03-2011, 08:44 PM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 9

I don't have any issues on the PS3 either.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:46 PM   #124
Rookie

Rickeysue's Arena

Consider yourself lucky because if you go to the mlb.com support forums, they are full of people complaining about the quality of the streaming. MLB is readily admitting to having big problems with the streaming capability, but it is taking forever to fix the situation.
Old 04-04-2011, 12:52 AM   #125
Rookie

I wish I would have pre-ordered the game now. Dish network lost SNY/TV for the Mets, for now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2011, 02:46 AM   #126
Rookie

ShadioRack's Arena

OVR: 0

"Ya, ya. Mlbtv looks pretty crappy." -YaYa from The Sandlot. Glad I got the free trial by pre-ordering, to notice the crappiness before I subscribed.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:02 AM   #127
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickeysue
Consider yourself lucky because if you go to the mlb.com support forums, they are full of people complaining about the quality of the streaming. MLB is readily admitting to having big problems with the streaming capability, but it is taking forever to fix the situation.
Happens every single year. Not saying that it's not a problem, but it is fairly normal for the first few days of the season.

That said, the PC app has been running nearly flawless for me through the first couple days - much better than in the past. The PS3 version...not so much.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:07 AM   #128
Crunchy

Mabster's Arena

OVR: 7

Yea, watching on my PS3 has been choppy at times. The only way I could get a steady clear picture was to use the screen that shrinks the game playing and has the line of scores at the bottom of the screen.

I'm sure I'll try and use it more once the free week of Extra Innings runs out. That's why they give you 30 days and not 3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »