Home

MLB 13 The Show: Road to the Show Thread

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show: Road to the Show Thread within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show: Road to the Show Thread

Just finished my rookie year in 2014. Won rookie of the year. Not bad since i didnt start until end of MAY. Hit around .340 36 HR 109 RBI on HOF settings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2013, 02:44 PM   #162
Rookie

Have anybody made two rtts players yet? And can you use your pre order 12000 points for both players or only one?

Last edited by Sevensign; 03-07-2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Forgot a word
Old 03-07-2013, 02:52 PM   #163
Rookie

you can only use each code once. So once you use them on 1 guy its gone
Old 03-07-2013, 03:31 PM   #164
Rookie

jay85's Arena

Have a 3B in AA with Thunders - Stats - AVG .435, 14 Hr, 60 RBI and 6 SB. Not sure why i am still here. Maybe it is my Slider setting or i am currently playing Rookie level, which i plan to change it tonight and move it next level.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #165
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7

So I've noticed something...odd. My RttS 3B player, drafted by Red Sox, made it to the show out of spring training in the 2nd year as a bench player. He signed a contract to be a Triple Starter. Anyway, two weeks into the season, he plays sparingly but still accomplishes 3 of the 4 goals. Hit something like .231. The weird thing is that he was told that he wasnt ready to move up even tho he was in the majors already. Also noticed that he is no longer on the depth chart. Used to be second behind Will Middlebrooks, now, he is no where to be found...now starting at SS because he got hurt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #166
MVP

OVR: 16

I might just go buy a new lcd tv this fedex smartpost won't deliver my hdmi dvi cables till like next week

Anyway reading this thread is getting me fired up to play it more then ever but what difficulty should i start on? i don't want 20 HR's in one month
Old 03-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #167
Pro

basketballer0385's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger21
So I've noticed something...odd. My RttS 3B player, drafted by Red Sox, made it to the show out of spring training in the 2nd year as a bench player. He signed a contract to be a Triple Starter. Anyway, two weeks into the season, he plays sparingly but still accomplishes 3 of the 4 goals. Hit something like .231. The weird thing is that he was told that he wasnt ready to move up even tho he was in the majors already. Also noticed that he is no longer on the depth chart. Used to be second behind Will Middlebrooks, now, he is no where to be found...now starting at SS because he got hurt.
Depth chart just shows starters at the different levels said you weren't ready to move up for the starter spot

http://www.twitch.tv/baller0385
Old 03-07-2013, 06:03 PM   #168
Rookie

Slasher727's Arena

So after going and looking at the stats on All-Star it looks like everything is pretty realistic. My .444 batting avg leads the league and I am second in RBI with 16 and in stolen bases with 5. I also lead in hits with 24. I am 17 games into the season so everything looks good to me

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »