Home

Change New RTTS Presentation

This is a discussion on Change New RTTS Presentation within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #153
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Change New RTTS Presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdrum
@bobeureally27 You are hugely missing the point. Some of us just want the option to happen next year. We all know it's not impossible to implement. Maybe they will do it, maybe they wont. Regardless of what Ramone said, we should voice our opinion. It's ridiculous to think that Ramone and the rest of the team don't want to know what the community thinks. They want to improve the game with every iteration. We are part of that improvement process.
I'm in support of there being a commentary on/off option, but most in this thread want things to just go back to the way they were.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:09 PM   #154
Banned

OVR: 0

I honestly think they too out a lot of the commentary in RTTS to make room for some of the other changes. But as a Pitcher, I get commentary after almost ever pitch.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #155
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeureally27
I'm in support of there being a commentary on/off option, but most in this thread want things to just go back to the way they were.
I think the majority of us just want the option to choose for ourselves, same as you. There's really no reason it needs to be one or the other. I really dislike the new presentation, but I do not fault anyone who does like it, and I wouldn't want those people to lose the option to play the way THEY want to. No one is right or wrong to like to play a certain way. I'm only upset because I lost the option to play the way I liked, with full commentary and batter walkups with stat overlays. I'm actually glad that some people do like the new way, it's just not for me and I'd like the developers to give us an option to choose for ourselves next time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2013, 06:42 PM   #156
Rookie

Timmer015's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Deuce
I think the majority of us just want the option to choose for ourselves, same as you. There's really no reason it needs to be one or the other. I really dislike the new presentation, but I do not fault anyone who does like it, and I wouldn't want those people to lose the option to play the way THEY want to. No one is right or wrong to like to play a certain way. I'm only upset because I lost the option to play the way I liked, with full commentary and batter walkups with stat overlays. I'm actually glad that some people do like the new way, it's just not for me and I'd like the developers to give us an option to choose for ourselves next time.
This perfectly sums up the way I feel, and I assume the way most of the people in this thread feel.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:43 PM   #157
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

For being "popular", most of those barely have any recent posts in comparison to this forum

I think it's pretty safe to say that OS and The Show Nation have waaaaay more activity.

Last edited by jeffy777; 03-07-2013 at 06:46 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:11 PM   #158
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
I'm fine with no commentary etc... One thing that is annoying is the sound when the camera switches. There was no need to add that in.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:13 PM   #159
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I'm fine with no commentary etc... One thing that is annoying is the sound when the camera switches. There was no need to add that in.
This I can agree with. That sound is irrelevant and unnecessary. However, I'll stop short of saying it's game-breaking. Minor nuisance that I can deal with.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:21 PM   #160
MVP

OVR: 16

It would be nice to have the option for it not too bad without it though

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »