Home

Trade Logic?

This is a discussion on Trade Logic? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #25
MVP

Braves Fan's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Trade Logic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningTheNight
The thing I dislike about 30 team control is the draft. I'd have to draft for every single team, and it just sucks.
That's why I don't do it. I was hoping trades would be improved this year since franchise mode has been rebuilt. I've already started my single team franchise mode and there is no looking back now. If stupid trades happen then they happen I guess. One thing I might do is create a backup save and see if that helps prevent unrealistic trades but if that doesn't work then there is nothing I can do about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2013, 12:24 PM   #26
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by birthday_massacre
Yeah who would have thought the sox would trade Crawford, Beckett and Gonzales to the Dodgers for next to nothing.
Next to nothing? Yeah right. Got rid of 3 substantial contracts and got 2 great pitchers and a player that helped us get Hanrahan.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #27
Rookie

mjh91's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
The thing I dislike about 30 team control is the draft. I'd have to draft for every single team, and it just sucks.
IIRC, you can press square which asks the CPU to give you its input of which player to take.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:55 PM   #28
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
I thought they made it so you can sim it this year.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:12 PM   #29
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
I thought they made it so you can sim it this year.
thought so too but seems like already some other things that were supposed to work don't do so, do I would not be surprised abt that one either

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 03-12-2013, 04:45 PM   #30
Just started!

In my RTTS Stephen Strasburg was traded for Jon Lester... A straight player for player trade like this is so unrealistic its not even funny... They have to change this
Old 03-12-2013, 09:07 PM   #31
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
thought so too but seems like already some other things that were supposed to work don't do so, do I would not be surprised abt that one either

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
First of all, posts like this have 0 purpose around here and will probably find you on everyone's bad side...and possibly banned. Typical Overreaction Sports at its finest here. Some things need to be tweaked at release and people are up in arms with the pitchforks...hell the Dev team acknowledged the problems you are most likely referring to (the ST progression being a big one.)

Secondly, most if not all sports games have issues with trade logic. I certainly know the other baseball game has its huge issues with trade logic. And we all know about how you can abuse the CPU and build super teams in every other title out there if you wanted to.

Thirdly, that feature does in fact work perfectly fine. When you set up 30 team control there's an option for the profile you use for the other 29 teams that is "Drafting" that you can set to auto.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2013, 01:50 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Since I'm not allowed to post my own thread, why did they get rid of the trade meter in Franchise? Remember the blue bar that that rated each trade proposal? Gone.

Now all you get is like 4-5 different vague responses and that's it. Makes trading much more difficult. Can this be turned back on? Why in the world would they get rid of that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »