Home

Speculation of carried over saves...

This is a discussion on Speculation of carried over saves... within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2013, 12:45 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 12
Speculation of carried over saves...

So with this news, I'm hoping to hear some thoughts of how this will work. This feature sounds great and I'm sure it will be implemented well. I know Franchise, RTTS, and Season modes were specifically mentioned, but my hope is that rosters and CAPs can be carried over as well. The entire MiLB roster process would be minimized and users could keep a collection of historical rosters to enjoy with every iteration of the show.

I'm wondering if players can be imported into franchise mode now as well. If not, that would be one drawback. I know that if I were to carry over a save, I would want to add any out of nowhere players and the fresh crop of prospects. Hopefully we're able to import CAPs, edit freely and edit on the fly.

Anyone else care to speculate on this new feature? I'd like to hear some thoughts on how this may be implemented or details others are hoping are a part of the feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2013, 02:42 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Speculation of carried over saves...

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicer420
So with this news, I'm hoping to hear some thoughts of how this will work. This feature sounds great and I'm sure it will be implemented well. I know Franchise, RTTS, and Season modes were specifically mentioned, but my hope is that rosters and CAPs can be carried over as well. The entire MiLB roster process would be minimized and users could keep a collection of historical rosters to enjoy with every iteration of the show.

I'm wondering if players can be imported into franchise mode now as well. If not, that would be one drawback. I know that if I were to carry over a save, I would want to add any out of nowhere players and the fresh crop of prospects. Hopefully we're able to import CAPs, edit freely and edit on the fly.

Anyone else care to speculate on this new feature? I'd like to hear some thoughts on how this may be implemented or details others are hoping are a part of the feature.
I would have to think there will be some way to edit players on the fly with statistics and service (Which I have been dying for for years). I'm also guessing that with the way the face models work we will be going to an all-generated faces format.
Old 11-05-2013, 03:02 AM   #3
MVP

LastActionHero's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Speculation of carried over saves...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arty23
I'm also guessing that with the way the face models work we will be going to an all-generated faces format.
Yes please! No more real pictures needed with this much detail now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »