Home

Roster editor for MLB 11 the show PS2 version just like the one like for ESPN NFL 2k5

This is a discussion on Roster editor for MLB 11 the show PS2 version just like the one like for ESPN NFL 2k5 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2022, 07:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Smile Roster editor for MLB 11 the show PS2 version just like the one like for ESPN NFL 2k5

I am wondering if there is a roster editor for MLB 11 the show foe the PS2 version kinda similar to the ESPN NFL 2K5 roster editor cause I have been trying to figure out how to edit or create more players the reason is that 15 players limit is kinda crazy but not practical so if there is even any roster editor for this game for the PS2 version that be awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2022, 11:03 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Roster editor for MLB 11 the show PS2 version just like the one like for ESPN NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR71777
I am wondering if there is a roster editor for MLB 11 the show foe the PS2 version kinda similar to the ESPN NFL 2K5 roster editor cause I have been trying to figure out how to edit or create more players the reason is that 15 players limit is kinda crazy but not practical so if there is even any roster editor for this game for the PS2 version that be awesome.
There has never been a separate roster editor for The Show.
Old 11-02-2022, 03:35 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon8 Re: Roster editor for MLB 11 the show PS2 version just like the one like for ESPN NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
There has never been a separate roster editor for The Show.
Well there needs to be one cause I am trying to make and add players but the issue is editing isn't going to cut it at all too long of a process and you can't change the names let alone the height and weight which sucks and I don't want to edit while during a franchise either cause that defeats the purpose of what I would like to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »