Home

Old 08-20-2015, 07:36 AM   #1121
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Mo's CAPS

Hey Mo, Thanks for Lindor. He looks awesome! You do such great work, Thanks!!!

Sorry for the loss Mo. I remember when our family dog passed. Still missed very much today.

Franchise SIM is dead. Find your favorite iterations and play it forever. Card games are whats "now" and games will cater in that direction and forget realism.

Just have fun and play :)

Last edited by forme95; 08-21-2015 at 05:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2015, 01:33 PM   #1122
Rookie

Moss44's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairplayleagues
Hey Mo,

I know your extremely busy and work coming up, but if you get a chance how about making the following players for me? No big rush or anything just when u get a chance to get them worked on.

SP Jair Jurrjens - He was once on the default rosters and SCEA removed him on the roster im working on.

RP David Aardsma - You can use SCEA's as a base.

SP Freddy Garcia - I can upload the right service time if u need that, but another player with a unique face.

3B Ed Lucas -
He was once on the default rosters and SCEA removed him on the roster im working on.

2B Cord Phelps -
He was once on the default rosters and SCEA removed him on the roster im working on.

* There is a few more but these are the important ones I would like to see you do. I am just about done importing all AAA players onto my rosters and these are a few I came across no longer on the game who were once on MLB THE SHOW.
I made an Aardsma, in the vault under PSN: Moss394463
Old 08-20-2015, 05:05 PM   #1123
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moss44
I made an Aardsma, in the vault under PSN: Moss394463
I appreciate you letting me know you made 1 and will take a look but I much prefer Mo's incredible work on his faces. Nothing against anyone else creations but Mo is the top creator right now. It use to be Aroid1313 but I havent seen him around in quiet some time. I had him make a few for me early in the year but he might have got busy since then.

I do okay at creating faces and give some life with realism, detail to the ones I did make, but Mo does a little better job than what I can do.
Old 08-20-2015, 11:19 PM   #1124
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

I appreciate you letting me know you made 1 and will take a look but I much prefer Mo's incredible work on his faces. Nothing against anyone else creations but Mo is the top creator right now. It use to be Aroid1313 but I havent seen him around in quiet some time. I had him make a few for me early in the year but he might have got busy since then.

I do okay at creating faces and give some life with realism, detail to the ones I did make, but Mo does a little better job than what I can do.

Moss does very nice work and in a lot of cases Mo just improves or tweaks on a lot of my work

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Old 08-21-2015, 04:59 PM   #1125
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown
Sorry I haven't uploaded any CAPS because we just recently lost our family pet, who was w/ us for almost 17yrs...that, & I want to enjoy what summer we have left. I'll be including most of them in the new hybrid rosters that will drop very soon. thanks for your patience.
Sorry for your loss. We lost our Roxy doggie after 16 great years.Unconditional love from her for all those years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2015, 06:52 PM   #1126
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard76
Moss does very nice work and in a lot of cases Mo just improves or tweaks on a lot of my work
I agree and he touches up some of mine I sent him as well. He did an incredible job on my Chien-meng Wang a few days ago.
Old 08-22-2015, 12:13 PM   #1127
Just started!

Quote:
I agree and he touches up some of mine I sent him as well. He did an incredible job on my Chien-meng Wang a few days ago.
would you mind putting the updated wang version in the vault?
Old 08-22-2015, 01:26 PM   #1128
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeryan
would you mind putting the updated wang version in the vault?
Mo will half to do that on his end when he gets time I am sure he will.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »