Home

OSFM for MLB 19

This is a discussion on OSFM for MLB 19 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2019, 01:49 PM   #153
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: OSFM for MLB 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cripes
These guys do SEVERAL updates/versions throughout the year. I'm sure if you sent a message saying "hey man, I noticed Hunter Greene has a curveball, but really if you read this article on baseball America he throws a slider." - then they would get it fixed. Or better yet, just take the roster with hundreds of hours worth of creation and take the 2 minutes out of your day to fix the few guys. That's the beautiful thing my man, these rosters aren't locked. Once you download it, you can do whatever you want with it!
So you’re telling me it’s acceptable that they have Hunter Greene throwing a 93 mph RFB when he throws upper 90s?

Of course I fixed it myself. But how are you going to mess something that simple up?
Old 03-28-2019, 01:49 PM   #154
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beantownbruins
Totally bud. I mean the real hero here is YOU! Thank you for clicking a couple of buttons and downloading the rosters. Those hard working roster makers who do this for free and make this game even better don’t deserve any of the credit. By downloading these rosters for free every year you are the real hero. Thank you so much for all that you do year in and year out. Without you clicking a couple of buttons, downloading the rosters, and then ranting about minor mistakes every year this game just wouldn’t be as great as it is. So thank you, and you keep doing you hero!
I see the point of my post went right over your head.....
Old 03-28-2019, 02:01 PM   #155
Rookie

Everybody's got your point, man. It's just everybody's also agreed it's silly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2019, 02:05 PM   #156
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViatorLion10
So you’re telling me it’s acceptable that they have Hunter Greene throwing a 93 mph RFB when he throws upper 90s?

Of course I fixed it myself. But how are you going to mess something that simple up?

That's enough. If you don't like it, don't use them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2019, 02:29 PM   #157
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Can you start a new thread when the roster that you make is ready to download? k thx byeeeee!
Old 03-28-2019, 02:44 PM   #158
Rookie

Quote:
I see the point of my post went right over your head.....
Make a set then. I don't understand why you're complaing. These guys are doing it for free. Just move on.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-28-2019, 02:53 PM   #159
Rookie

Quote:
First off I’ll say: I get it. I actually do the Cubs all by myself every year since that’s my team. I get that it’s a huge hassle and mistakes can happen

But I’m not talking about little mistakes. I’m talking like you can’t even scout the number 1 draft pick from a couple years ago (Hunter Greene) and get his pitches correct. That’s not an import error

Again, I want to make myself clear: thank you for your effort. My main issue if with Ridin and his attitude and inability to accept any feedback. If you’re working so hard on these, don’t you want to do your absolute best? Shouldn’t you be searching for ways to make them even better?

Maybe it’s just me, but I would. But again, I’m just one person and obviously one person can’t do this by themselves. It’s a huge job
Hey Mr. Expects-Perfection-from-first-release, Hunter Greene wasn't the Number 1 draft pick a couple of years ago. If you can't get a simple draft fact right, how do you expect other people to get every little detail right on stats a bit more difficult to find than a simple draft position.

I hope you're "able to accept my feedback".

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2019, 03:19 PM   #160
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by a7martinez
Hey Mr. Expects-Perfection-from-first-release, Hunter Greene wasn't the Number 1 draft pick a couple of years ago. If you can't get a simple draft fact right, how do you expect other people to get every little detail right on stats a bit more difficult to find than a simple draft position.

I hope you're "able to accept my feedback".

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

If I could brag a bit the Number 1 draft pick in 2017 was my 2nd cousin Royce Lewis. Still haven’t worked up the nerves to ask for a jersey yet lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »