Home

MLB THE SHOW 19 KNOWN ROSTER ISSUES By Houston

This is a discussion on MLB THE SHOW 19 KNOWN ROSTER ISSUES By Houston within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2019, 08:15 PM   #49
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB THE SHOW 19 KNOWN ROSTER ISSUES By Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaFFiTh
Another thing I noticed.. every pitcher including Bumgarner will get the first career hit once they get first hit of the season. Did they get rid of batting stats for pitchers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No they are hidden and buried in the stats. you gotta do some scrolling to find it. it's a issue with Ohtani.

Davidson was suppose to be a 2 way player so I guess as a RP it is the only way to have him as both, at least you can pinch hit for him.. but you can't start him in the lineup. you gotta do the old call up call down trick like I did with Ohtani last year.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:19 PM   #50
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Right now he is listed as 1B and known for 3B do that should be his main position we are forced on our rosters him being a pitcher no way to make him a 3B main position he will play infield than pitch only one would think.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Operation Sports mobile app
the thing is though if you make him a 3B his pitching stats would suck and start thowing only 60mph meatballs. so having him as a RP you can at least be good at both.

I would do the Ohtani trick. pretty much have a 26 man roster. keep sending down your 5th starter and call up a no name to DH. when the game starters straight away in the first innings pinch hit your no name player for Ohtani.

when the game is over and it's the guys turn in rotation you sent down call him back up send down the no name player. you won't use a option every time. it works and is a good work around. the only issue is it takes 1 min to do. and the lineup at the start won't have your proper DH but it will as soon as you sub him in.

It's the only real workaround I know of.
Old 04-05-2019, 05:30 PM   #51
MVP

Houston's Arena

* A big thanks to the SDS team for taking the time to fix the corrections I had listed in the very first season roster update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2019, 07:53 PM   #52
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

WE have a issue though they gotta make it somthese updates work for every roster or add a import player option for franchise or any player

It’s a joke that we have to import 3k players every roster update for the sake of 20 players added and fix’s
Old 04-05-2019, 08:45 PM   #53
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
WE have a issue though they gotta make it somthese updates work for every roster or add a import player option for franchise or any player

It’s a joke that we have to import 3k players every roster update for the sake of 20 players added and fix’s

Should have waited the first couple of weeks once games been out. Everyone always wants to be in a hurry and be the first roster out. This isn't a knock on anyone, but we all know it takes a couple weeks for an update and to get corrections done.

By working early or before the game even comes out is great but starting on it when you get the game early or at launch is pretty much wasting your time unless you don't want or need the new changes.

By no means is this going to become WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY SDS thread!

I have been on record being frustrated with all there restrictions, but the fixes they did today and adding in rookies scans in the current year has never been done in the past that's a huge leap.

Last edited by Houston; 04-05-2019 at 08:48 PM.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:02 PM   #54
Rookie

Has anyone had contract issues when simming franchise?

Just noticed when they fixed Acuna they extended his contract but didn’t change the amount so he’ll make 575K for next 8 years.

After I saw this I noticed a bunch of other contracts that were way off too.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:20 PM   #55
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
Should have waited the first couple of weeks once games been out. Everyone always wants to be in a hurry and be the first roster out. This isn't a knock on anyone, but we all know it takes a couple weeks for an update and to get corrections done.

By working early or before the game even had comes out is great but starting on it when you get the game early or at launch is pretty much wasting your time unless you don't want or need the new changes.

By no means is this going to become WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY SDS thread!

I have been on record being frustrated with all there restrictions, but the fixes they did today and adding in rookies scans in the current year has never been done in the past that's a huge leap.
Makes no difference to wait though if they are continuing to do this throughout the year then do we wait till October with the final
Update? The next update could hsve vlad and others do we just keep waiting all season ?

So once again if we had import player option in franchise we all wouldn’t rush to get rosters out to start a franchise we could start a franchise and import fixes and players and take our time

Last edited by ninertravel; 04-05-2019 at 10:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2019, 10:41 PM   #56
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
Makes no difference to wait though if they are continuing to do this throughout the year then do we wait till October with the final
Update? The next update could hsve vlad and others do we just keep waiting all season ?

So once again if we had import player option in franchise we all wouldn’t rush to get rosters out to start a franchise we could start a franchise and import fixes and players and take our time
That's exactly what's gonna happen, end of the year will have all these guys with scans but really how many players will they add this year who actually have scans?

I know vlad with have a face scan not sure what other big name prospects will have it as u noticed the players added on Orioles and other teams didn't. If at most we will see about a dozen this year.

Now asking them to patch them in would be ideal in a perfect world, but we already know the answer to that and trust me I've already bright it to there attention to do a FACE SCAN PATCH like PES 2019 just released, but SDS is not know to release FACE patches updated.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »