Home

Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2018, 05:34 AM   #2169
Rookie

Jonotheking9's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

I know it’s really early for you guys across the pond but I’m gonna be playing and streaming the ALWC game on twitch shortly. You will be able to watch it in past broadcasts though.

The NLWC game was won by the Pirates 7-2 as they went into SF (in a rematch of last years WC) and knocked off the hottest team in baseball and got revenge for their loss 12 months ago. They will now play the Dodgers in the NLDS so things don’t get any easier for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-14-2018, 01:03 PM   #2170
Rookie

Jonotheking9's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword & Marino’s MLB The Show 18 Classic/Directional Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonotheking9
I know it’s really early for you guys across the pond but I’m gonna be playing and streaming the ALWC game on twitch shortly. You will be able to watch it in past broadcasts though.

The NLWC game was won by the Pirates 7-2 as they went into SF (in a rematch of last years WC) and knocked off the hottest team in baseball and got revenge for their loss 12 months ago. They will now play the Dodgers in the NLDS so things don’t get any easier for them.

Well they don’t call it a wildcard game for nothing. It was a wild game for sure.

Old 11-15-2018, 03:14 AM   #2171
Rookie

Jonotheking9's Arena

Quote:
Well they don’t call it a wildcard game for nothing. It was a wild game for sure.

So after holding on to win said wildcard game (8-7), the Astros will now face the Angels in the ALDS. If it’s anything like the 7 game epic ALCS we played in year 1 (2017) then we’re in for a treat.

I will be playing game 1 today at some point.

Last edited by Jonotheking9; 11-15-2018 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2018, 09:13 AM   #2172
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Jon please! Update!

I am still sitting on playing game 7 in my YR2 Yankees franchise.

Still??? Haha damn it RDR2!!

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: Hunkerdown
Old 11-15-2018, 09:54 AM   #2173
Rookie

Jonotheking9's Arena

Quote:
So after holding on to win said wildcard game (8-7), the Astros will now face the Angels in the ALDS. If it’s anything like the 7 game epic ALCS we played in year 1 (2017) then we’re in for a treat.

I will be playing game 1 today at some point.

Game 1 is in the books. It’s available to watch in past broadcasts on my twitch channel: jonotheking9

I’m hoping to be able to play game 2 later today as well.

Old 11-15-2018, 01:55 PM   #2174
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunkerdown
Still??? Haha damn it RDR2!!

Yep....it is drugs. I can't stop playing that game!!!! But also been super busy with life and coaching travel baseball. We won the 14U fall title in one league this past weekend in a 4-3 thriller!

Last night in our other league we won 10-4 and vaulted ourselves into the semi finals. Game is tomorrow night against what I consider the best team in the league who knocked out the second best in the league (I do consider us a top 4 team in the league out of 24 teams). It will be a huge win for us. This team swept us in a double header last month. Tough games but we came up just short in both. So hopefully we can turn the tide tomorrow night.

Once that is over......Thanksgiving tournament....then finally a 4-5 week break and back to sports gaming!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 11-15-2018, 07:55 PM   #2175
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Yep....it is drugs. I can't stop playing that game!!!! But also been super busy with life and coaching travel baseball. We won the 14U fall title in one league this past weekend in a 4-3 thriller!

Last night in our other league we won 10-4 and vaulted ourselves into the semi finals. Game is tomorrow night against what I consider the best team in the league who knocked out the second best in the league (I do consider us a top 4 team in the league out of 24 teams). It will be a huge win for us. This team swept us in a double header last month. Tough games but we came up just short in both. So hopefully we can turn the tide tomorrow night.

Once that is over......Thanksgiving tournament....then finally a 4-5 week break and back to sports gaming!
I know was just a little tongue and cheek. Awesome stuff with team, Goodluck!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2018, 10:10 PM   #2176
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

OVR: 0

I am playing my 3rd full season with my 3rd team. I am now playing as the Giants and I am 26-17 in the middle of May. I am 1 game back from the Dodgers. I am using the OP sliders for pitching and using classic. The only thing I have different is fielding speed and reaction is at 2. I need the CPU offense to get better. Here are my stats after 43 games.

This is all CPU hitting.
Avg: .222
HR: 41 (34.9 HR per AB and 1.0 per game)
BABIP: .264
Strikeouts: 8.1 per game
Extra Base hits: 8.5% of AB
Walks: 2.1 per game

Hit frequency:
Singles: 61.8%
Doubles: 23.7%
Triples: 1.6%
Home Runs: 12.9%

I am wanting to raise their average and BABIP. I have lowered Human Pitcher Control by 1 for the last coupl games and seen a little improvement. I am happy with the strikeout rate so I don’t want to mess that up. Would solid hits be the one I raise? I don’t want to give them more power.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »