Home

MLB: 14 Save transfer question.

This is a discussion on MLB: 14 Save transfer question. within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2015, 01:47 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB: 14 Save transfer question.

I have MLB 14 on PS3 and bought MLB 15 on PS4. What's the process to transfer? I tried uploading to the cloud but MLB 15 keeps giving me network errors (I assume because the servers aren't up yet?).

I also tried using the PS+ storage in the settings, but the ps4 isn't recognizing the ps3 files.

Am I dumb? haha
Old 03-28-2015, 01:58 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by exify
I have MLB 14 on PS3 and bought MLB 15 on PS4. What's the process to transfer? I tried uploading to the cloud but MLB 15 keeps giving me network errors (I assume because the servers aren't up yet?).

I also tried using the PS+ storage in the settings, but the ps4 isn't recognizing the ps3 files.

Am I dumb? haha
It's not you. If you are going from PS3 to PS4, you are going to have to wait until Tuesday when the game drops for the rest of us mortals and the servers are turned on and then transfer your files via the cloud. I remember Ramone saying this in one of the streams (or one of his posts here).
Old 03-28-2015, 02:13 PM   #75
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
Why couldn't they upload to cloud if they wanted to transfer from 14 to 16? Doesn't this work the same if you are transferring from ps3 mlb 14 to ps4 mlb 15?

I may be wrong but if anything rent or borrow 15 to transfer it for 16 if you plan on not buying 15.
Most stores let you return used games. I would buy a used copy of '15, convert my file into the '15 game, then immediately return the game to the store.

Alternatively you can send the file over the internet to someone with a copy of '15. Not sure if PS4 save files can actually be transferred though.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »