Home

Official 2016 uniform errors and omissions

This is a discussion on Official 2016 uniform errors and omissions within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2016, 06:19 PM   #81
Rookie

Arod2k9's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Official 2016 uniform errors and omissions

There's no justification to NOT have the Mariners Cream jerseys in the game this year. It is their Sunday uniform for the entire home schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2016, 07:15 PM   #82
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arod2k9
There's no justification to NOT have the Mariners Cream jerseys in the game this year. It is their Sunday uniform for the entire home schedule.
Not enough slots and not in the MLB Style Guide.

Old 04-02-2016, 07:55 PM   #83
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arod2k9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's been stated over and over again that there is not enough room for the jersey with the way the current uniform system is set up. Should the system be set up to include all current alternates? Yes it should.

We all knew months ago that they did not change it so we knew all teams would only have 2 alternate jerseys. Posting about the same jersey over and over again when we all know the reason it is not in the game is just complaining for the sake of complaining at this point.
Old 04-02-2016, 07:58 PM   #84
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2

The one thing that is started to bug me -- Who decided the jersey numbers and last names need to be reflective? Not all teams, but I have seen a number of teams with names and numbers on the back reflecting light. This should not have been added...very annoying.
Old 04-02-2016, 08:40 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
Not enough slots and not in the MLB Style Guide.
It's in the style guide. I don't work for Sony San Diego...but...people with access to the style guide (not named Ramone Russell) have confirmed this.

It's clearly a slots issue, just like all of the other new uniforms that are missing.

Last edited by WSU151; 04-02-2016 at 08:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2016, 10:52 PM   #86
Rookie

Arod2k9's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
It's been stated over and over again that there is not enough room for the jersey with the way the current uniform system is set up. Should the system be set up to include all current alternates? Yes it should.

We all knew months ago that they did not change it so we knew all teams would only have 2 alternate jerseys. Posting about the same jersey over and over again when we all know the reason it is not in the game is just complaining for the sake of complaining at this point.

So that means you're justifying it and happy with 10 slots per team. That's your opinion and I'm free to voice mine.

I'm sorry but SCEA has had enough time to make it a priority. If we don't complain they won't do anything about it.

The reason that the uniform is not in the game is because according to Russell the Mariners don't wear cream uni enough. Well they wear it everyday Sunday for home games. Totally disagree decision to not have it.
Old 04-02-2016, 11:04 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 4

A question that may have already be answered.

Are the warmup jersey slots required to be warmup jerseys? I feel like that's the slot which could be used better for the extra alternates teams have.

It seems like such a simple thing to fix "hey just add more slots" but i'm sure there's a reason why.
Old 04-02-2016, 11:31 PM   #88
Rookie

philmnn's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh44
A question that may have already be answered.

Are the warmup jersey slots required to be warmup jerseys? I feel like that's the slot which could be used better for the extra alternates teams have.

It seems like such a simple thing to fix "hey just add more slots" but i'm sure there's a reason why.
This is my thought as well. "Spring training/warmup" jerseys were pretty much stripped this year and replaced with regular season jerseys with that special ST artwork on the patches. Next year I'd rather them just put colored jerseys in the spring training slot instead of wasting slots on the actual spring training ones with the subliminal patches you can barely see. That gives teams like Arizona all of their jerseys. Mariners teal jersey could be used for spring training, giving room for the cream/blue sunday jersey etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »