Home

Why are the servers still down?

This is a discussion on Why are the servers still down? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2017, 01:49 PM   #521
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Why are the servers still down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky24
Like a 9 inning game? I tried once and it froze in the 5th. That was enough for me to not go back to that mode. I don't trust anything over 3 innings right now online wise.
Thanks man!

This is WAY past annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2017, 05:31 PM   #522
Rookie

CrimsionXBL's Arena

OVR: 2

Going onto day what? 5-6 of Online Franchise games taking hours upon hours to sim. Wish we could have heard from SDS in regards to what is going on.

Seems like once the clock strikes 4:15 EST that's when everything comes to a slow crawl, so like just over 1pm PST over there. It sucks.

Waiting for the final 4 games of the world series to sim before we can do the off season and now we'll have to wait until late tonight for that to happen..
Old 04-05-2017, 05:47 PM   #523
MVP

eric7064's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsionXBL
Going onto day what? 5-6 of Online Franchise games taking hours upon hours to sim. Wish we could have heard from SDS in regards to what is going on.

Seems like once the clock strikes 4:15 EST that's when everything comes to a slow crawl, so like just over 1pm PST over there. It sucks.

Waiting for the final 4 games of the world series to sim before we can do the off season and now we'll have to wait until late tonight for that to happen..
Yup, 2 games simming away from postseason and we're stuck because nothing is simming. Wonderful.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:00 PM   #524
MVP

ricky24's Arena

It's just going to be like this until people give up and stop playing huh? Can't believe it.
Old 04-05-2017, 07:22 PM   #525
Rookie

BalootheBear's Arena

Yep. I've finally had enough. I'm done with this game. Maybe that's their strategy though. Have people get fed up with this trash and slowly the numbers will dwindle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2017, 07:34 PM   #526
MVP

ricky24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalootheBear
Yep. I've finally had enough. I'm done with this game. Maybe that's their strategy though. Have people get fed up with this trash and slowly the numbers will dwindle.

It's so embarrassing. It's such a pain to get refunds on these games that not many will bother. And they could be saying nothing because when they say nothing tons of people hope it's because they are working on things. When clearly they are not. So the further out we get from release the harder those refunds are to get.
Old 04-05-2017, 09:18 PM   #527
Pro

bfindeisen's Arena

OVR: 11

All of my Play Vs. CPU and Conquest games going to Queue now...

Some how online has gotten worse. This is truly the most frustrating online experience in just about any game I've played. So disappointed.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:25 PM   #528
Rookie

ruskoz's Arena

OVR: 1

I think its time for me to move on as well. I have been a big fan of this series but I think the development process and some of the design discussions are starting to show a real decline. Best baseball game, yes but great game over all, sadly not so much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »