Home

Earning equipment in rtts

This is a discussion on Earning equipment in rtts within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2017, 12:22 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Earning equipment in rtts

For those of us that only play rtts we don't have missions or other ways of amassing a large amount of stubs to buy equipment. There should be a way for us to choose to only earn equipment cards depending on games and hours played in that mode. I've always wanted some of that diamond equipment for my rtts player but I never have enough stubs to buy them. They should give us missions exclusive to rtts. Or let us earn endorsements to rock these different sponsors since they are incorporating agents and storylines into the mode. I'm not into diamond dynasty so earning these player cards are irrelevant to me. I know I could sell the cards to get stubs but I still never amass enough to buy the equipment I want. I hope the development team sees this and gives us rtts players some love as far as equipment is concerned

Sent from my SM-N915V using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2017, 01:16 PM   #2
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Earning equipment in rtts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
For those of us that only play rtts we don't have missions or other ways of amassing a large amount of stubs to buy equipment. There should be a way for us to choose to only earn equipment cards depending on games and hours played in that mode. I've always wanted some of that diamond equipment for my rtts player but I never have enough stubs to buy them. They should give us missions exclusive to rtts. Or let us earn endorsements to rock these different sponsors since they are incorporating agents and storylines into the mode. I'm not into diamond dynasty so earning these player cards are irrelevant to me. I know I could sell the cards to get stubs but I still never amass enough to buy the equipment I want. I hope the development team sees this and gives us rtts players some love as far as equipment is concerned

I would not be surprised to see it happen next year. They have Starter franchise missions this year but they are really simple.

If they think that missions for franchise and RTTS can somehow generate pack sales then I am sure they will do it.
Old 04-04-2017, 01:27 PM   #3
Pro

Yea they can also come out w equipment card packs. I'd use stubs to purchase those packs

Old 04-04-2017, 01:30 PM   #4
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17

I would like to see card packs that just have equipment only and no player cards. I to play RTTS, with Franchise, and none of the DD modes or online at all. So to me it would only be "fair" to give us offline folks some packs that would be useful for us. I solely use my stubs to purchase what equipment I can and have never really gotten any Diamond stuff as well.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Old 04-04-2017, 01:42 PM   #5
Pro

OK I knew I couldn't be the only 1 who felt this way. 1 years ago I was able to purchase some diamond cleats but that was because I never used my stubs for anything. Saved all year to get them then 16 came out 2 weeks later lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2017, 01:52 PM   #6
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7

You're not the only one that feels that way. I, too am an RttS only player. Earning stubs seems to be more of a grind this year.
Old 04-04-2017, 03:01 PM   #7
Pro

Every once in awhile I get a player card reward just got playing the game and that includes games in rtts. What they should do is instead of a player card I should get an equipment card. They keep up w the mode you're playing in your profile screen so if they see I'm only playing rtts, reward me w cards I can use

Old 04-04-2017, 03:52 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

Its all about the $$$$. They want you to pony up the dough and buy stubs to get the good stuff lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »