Home

Wrigley Field Foul Pole Fair/Foul

This is a discussion on Wrigley Field Foul Pole Fair/Foul within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-07-2017, 03:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Wrigley Field Foul Pole Fair/Foul

Playing a game at Wrigley field hit a homerun which hooked around the right field foul pole fair by about ten feet and it was called foul. It wasnt even reviewed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2017, 03:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Wrigley Field Foul Pole Fair/Foul

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIT-352
Playing a game at Wrigley field hit a homerun which hooked around the right field foul pole fair by about ten feet and it was called foul. It wasnt even reviewed.
Congratulations!
Old 06-21-2017, 04:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Had a similar ordeal but different result. I was up 3-2 in the 8th, and the opposing team had runners on second and third with two outs. Jose Abreu hit one down the right field line that tailed and hit the wall in the area of the stadium where there is no area between the chalk and the wall... right after the warm up area for pitchers but short of the warning track. Called fair. I played the replay, and the effect of the ball hitting the wall, in air, was present. Frustrating bug. The aerial shot of the ball showed it coming down at a reverse angle than the launch. Almost as if the game was trying to will the ball into a perfect location to plate the two runners, failed, but said screw it! Fair ball!
Old 06-22-2017, 09:58 AM   #4
Rookie

SaltLakeBrave's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulap
Congratulations!

Are you trying to be a dick?

Sent from my iPod touch using Operation Sports
Old 06-22-2017, 12:55 PM   #5
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIT-352
I had the same exact thing happen to me a few weeks ago but it was not at Wrigley Field though. I forget which stadium it was but I think it may have been Citizens Bank Park left field foul pole. Like you it must have been fear by 8 or 10 feet and it was called a foul ball and no replay or challenge at all. So this is a random bug most likely for all stadiums!

I was so pissed when this happened and it cost me 3 runs and I lost the game because of this major idiotic blown call by the the CPU AI umpires!

Like I said before the CPU AI decision making in MLB The Show 17 and all earlier versions of the game in all areas needs a major overhaul. I am talking about Batting,Pitching,Fielding,Manager moves and the dumb umpires!!!

I hope this will be fixed for 18!

Last edited by tnixen; 06-22-2017 at 01:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »