Home

Feature I Would Love to have in MLB the Show 19

This is a discussion on Feature I Would Love to have in MLB the Show 19 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2018, 07:38 PM   #17
MVP

TripleCrown's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Feature I Would Love to have in MLB the Show 19

• full 25 men A teams intead of just 15
  • be able to import a player in your current franchise
  • be able to create a roster with injuries already preset
  • a supersede mode for AI trading where you can reject any AI trade

I don’t think anything here is a shoot for the moon kind of feature but little things Franchise only guys (like me) would love to have.

Last edited by TripleCrown; 04-10-2018 at 08:01 PM.
Old 04-10-2018, 07:58 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown
full 25 men A teams intead of just 15
be able to import a player in your current franchise
be able to create a roster with injuries already preset
a supersede mode for AI trading where to can reject any AI trade

I don’t think anything here is a shoot for the moon kind of feature but little things Franchise only guys (like me) would love to have.
If they would just overwhelm us with tons of little things for franchise, that would go further in making it more engrossing than one or two big ticket items for 19, at least in my book. The only problem is, the things I think of as little are probably massive for a small team to try to incorporate in 1 cycle.

C'mon Sony, step up to the plate and get SDS the run support it deserves. SDS is like Steve Carlton on the Phillies before Mike Schmidt broke on the scene. Sony just needs to get the missing ingredient in place and they could really catch lightning in a bottle.

A Work in Progress
Old 04-11-2018, 10:58 AM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono304
I could go on and on about what I would like to see changed/added for all game modes...but none of it really matters the only thing the dev care is how to increase micro-transactions...
Agreed. And they still haven't said anything about season mode. That's ridiculous. But don't tell the fan boys that they will jump all over you if you critize the game.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:05 PM   #20
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvisP41174
Agreed. And they still haven't said anything about season mode. That's ridiculous. But don't tell the fan boys that they will jump all over you if you critize the game.
The "fan boys" you speak of have already said it was a bad move to remove season mode.
Old 04-22-2018, 12:23 AM   #21
MVP

Scooter3's Arena

OVR: 15

1) open "Classic Franchise" mode you would have complete control the computer would be on extended vacation.

2) free team movement to any City.

3) offer more selection in franchises hats. A blue and red hat with an "M" or "B" on it for the Milwaukee Braves.
thanks for the "B" on a blue Brooklyn Dodgers hat.
Just add more hats like that to line up with the cities that these franchises called home at one time.

4) all these little odds and ends would be for a classic franchise feature. Things like baggy uniforms the option of no helmet I would love to just be able to have a wad of chewing tobacco or chewing gum in somebody's cheek as an option. Choking up at the bat these all sound like request but there just to describe the classic franchise mode.

5) in this mode you can choose the number of teams for each league you might want 16 teams all together 8 in both leagues.

6) the ability to import any player into your franchise including New Legends that the show would offer any time in your season.

7) build your own uniform or tweak the uniforms that are available build your own stadium.
Allow the created and tweet uniforms and stadiums to be available on the vault.
Please put some love in our franchise next year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Operation Sports mobile app

Mark Twain:
" Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

U.S. Army Veteran

Last edited by Scooter3; 04-22-2018 at 12:53 AM. Reason: J
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2018, 03:54 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Retired players being able to become coaches.
Old 04-22-2018, 12:52 PM   #23
Banned

Williemayshayes00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaus_6
The MLB the Show Series is by far my favorite game series and there are very few things I would change. One of them is how rosters can be constructed in the offseasons for Franchise and RTTS. I would love to see non-roster invites be a part of MLB the Show 19. What do you guys think?
Everyone has been asking for non roster invites since the show 09, also playable A ball. They are never going to put it in.
Old 04-22-2018, 01:23 PM   #24
MVP

BrianM207's Arena

OVR: 3

Although i agree its way too early for a '19 thread....ill bite....

I'm soley a franchise guy so that's where my list begins and ends(for the most part)....

-Non roster invitees: As someone said previously, it could be some sort of contact issue as to why its not in...why i don't know...seems to be the only thing that makes sense.

-In season contract extensions: If Madden can do it....The Show can do it.

-Rain outs/double headers: Hey...we got rain delays, lets take it one step further! Maybe even add the 26th man to this as well.

-Brawls/suspensions: Now i know why this isn't in the game. BUT it was in MVP....so MLB ok'd it one point in time. We don't need to see the whole brawl...maybe just the benches clearing then a cut to the ejection screen. If my slugging left fielder gets suspended for 5 games...that's something i need to work around.

-More minor league: This could go one of 2 ways. First would be just add those extra 10 guys to A ball for a full 25. OR go all out and add the remaining 4 or so more minor league affiliates for each team(yes, the OSFM roster would take a bit longer ) Nothing below AA needs to be playable IMO, but maybe at least track (fake) stats.

-Smarter AI: Yes trade logic, line up and rotation management, all the stuff we've been asking for for years. But also just in general. Remember when the Yanks traded for A-Rod but already bad Jeter so they moved him to 3B? Stuff like that. Maybe someone has a stacked OF but really wants Harper so they sign him and make him a 1Bman.

-Improved budget: Just tell me how much money i have availabe go spend. I don't want go do crazy math to figure out if i can sign a AAA shortstop.

-Expansion/re-location: I know both are rare in baseball but do happen. I'd love to have to protect guys from an expansion draft or build an expansion team from the ground up.

-International signing period: If they can create hundreds of guys for a draft, you can add a handful for more for July 2nd.

Im sure ill end up editing this with more as i think of it. But that's all for now

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by BrianM207; 04-22-2018 at 02:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »