Home

Madden is FINALLY doing it. Time for the show to follow suit

This is a discussion on Madden is FINALLY doing it. Time for the show to follow suit within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Review
NBA 2K20 Review
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2018, 10:18 AM   #1
Banned
 
Williemayshayes00's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Madden is FINALLY doing it. Time for the show to follow suit

Madden 19:

Built from the ground up, Real Player Motion transforms the way you play Madden delivering game-changing control and precision on the field. Realistic character movements provide smooth, immersive animations for adaptive and believable player motion while animation variety creates authentic movement unique to positions and body types.
Williemayshayes00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2018, 10:22 AM   #2
**** CANCER!
 
countryboy's Arena
 
OVR: 62
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Greenville, IN
Posts: 43,590
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Madden is FINALLY doing it. Time for the show to follow suit

Meh

I take any newly touted feature for EA sports games (especially Madden) with a grain of salt.

Sounds good, but let's see how it actually translates to the gameplay once the user base gets their hands on it.
__________________
I can't shave with my eyes closed. Meaning each day, I have to look at myself in the mirror and respect who I see.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
countryboy is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 10:24 AM   #3
Banned
 
Williemayshayes00's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Re: Madden is FINALLY doing it. Time for the show to follow suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Meh

I take any newly touted feature for EA sports games (especially Madden) with a grain of salt.

Sounds good, but let's see how it actually translates to the gameplay once the user base gets their hands on it.
I can agree with you there, Madden has dissapointed in the past with "exciting new features". I am thinking this has to be better than what they have been putting on the field the last 10 years or so though.
Williemayshayes00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 11:21 AM   #4
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: Madden is FINALLY doing it. Time for the show to follow suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williemayshayes00
I can agree with you there, Madden has dissapointed in the past with "exciting new features". I am thinking this has to be better than what they have been putting on the field the last 10 years or so though.
At least they are trying to improve things unlike the show.
Will I Am is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 11:22 AM   #5
#Ace
 
Speedy's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 13,875
Re: Madden is FINALLY doing it. Time for the show to follow suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will I Am
At least they are trying to improve things unlike the show.
Madden has core gameplay issues still. The Show does not.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson88
Anyone who asked for an ETA is not being Master of their Domain.
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Speedy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2018, 11:28 AM   #6
Banned
 
Williemayshayes00's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Re: Madden is FINALLY doing it. Time for the show to follow suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
Madden has core gameplay issues still. The Show does not.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
I disagree, but if there are no gameplay issues then there is zero reason they shouldn't be working on making player bodies and movements more realistic.
Williemayshayes00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 11:30 AM   #7
#Ace
 
Speedy's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 13,875
Re: Madden is FINALLY doing it. Time for the show to follow suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williemayshayes00
I disagree, but if there are no gameplay issues then there is zero reason they shouldn't be working on making player bodies and movements more realistic.
Player models isn't gameplay. I agree it needs an update but that's not gameplay.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson88
Anyone who asked for an ETA is not being Master of their Domain.
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Speedy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 11:36 AM   #8
Banned
 
Williemayshayes00's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Re: Madden is FINALLY doing it. Time for the show to follow suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
Player models isn't gameplay. I agree it needs an update but that's not gameplay.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
I know that, I said if there are no gameplay issues to work on then there should be no reason they arent working on models and movements. I just disagree that the gameplay is perfect and doesnt need any improvement.
Williemayshayes00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 AM.

Top -