Home

Is it possible to sell my stubs online?

This is a discussion on Is it possible to sell my stubs online? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 01:54 PM   #1
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13
Is it possible to sell my stubs online?

Can I take my in-game currency and sell it on eBay or somewhere? I’m not sure how it all works because I don’t touch the DD stuff, but if I could perhaps sell my tickets or stubs for real money I would be happy to see some return to offset the cost of the offline stuff I pay for in the cost of a game that doesn’t show love to the modes I play anymore.

Would it be possible to find a “buyer” online, tell them to list an auction of a card they don’t want for an enormous price and then I buy that card with my stubs? Is that a thing? Or has SCEA ensured that they control all of the greed and are the only ones that can make money off of their fake currency?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2019, 01:56 PM   #2
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is it possible to sell my stubs online?

You'll be banned if caught and it's pretty hard to organise and pretty obvious when people do. EA have been trying to fight coin sellers for years, but the DD market generally just makes it much harder to do anyway
Old 02-11-2019, 02:05 PM   #3
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

I mean if it allows me to do it until banned I’m still for it. Not like banning me from something I have no use for is punishment.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:40 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
I mean if it allows me to do it until banned I’m still for it. Not like banning me from something I have no use for is punishment.
You could always use them in Franchise Mode if you want, or RTTS if you play that.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:49 PM   #5
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speels
You could always use them in Franchise Mode if you want, or RTTS if you play that.
Don’t need them in franchise. I follow along with real life transactions and make them in my franchise on the actual dates, so salaries mean nothing in my game.

And I’ve given up on RTTS with the new archetypes, no interest in that now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2019, 03:31 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Yea you can do it but if you get caught you will most likely get banned from PSN not just online in the show.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:42 PM   #7
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

Can’t see how PSN would ban someone unless they are selling the entire gamer account and they find out. But I suppose.

How do people sell their stubs in game? I’d like more information on how it’s done. Whether or not I try it, I’d like to know how it’s done.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:09 PM   #8
MVP

Syce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
Can’t see how PSN would ban someone unless they are selling the entire gamer account and they find out. But I suppose.

How do people sell their stubs in game? I’d like more information on how it’s done. Whether or not I try it, I’d like to know how it’s done.
its not that difficult in game, though you do lose a percentage, just have the person that is receiving the stubs put up a real crappy player on the auction house for a stupid price tag and have the person giving the stubs away buy said card.
Toronto Maple Leafs
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »