Home

Preordered mvp edition on psn for $79.99 but the store says i purchased standard edt.

This is a discussion on Preordered mvp edition on psn for $79.99 but the store says i purchased standard edt. within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2020, 09:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Preordered mvp edition on psn for $79.99 but the store says i purchased standard edt.

i went on to check to see if i could start to pre load the game. When i click on the show 20 in the store it says this version not available you already purchased the standard edition. When i checked my recent transactions it shows i purchased the mvp edition at $79.99 . anyone else having this issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2020, 10:00 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Preordered mvp edition on psn for $79.99 but the store says i purchased standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by enright6
i went on to check to see if i could start to pre load the game. When i click on the show 20 in the store it says this version not available you already purchased the standard edition. When i checked my recent transactions it shows i purchased the mvp edition at $79.99 . anyone else having this issue?
Hmm. Mine actually says that too on the "tell me more" button. But my countdown is ticking down inside two hours and I have the team avatars also on a countdown. If I didn't have the MVP edition and had standard instead, it wouldn't be unlocking in two hours.

Everything other than the avatars in the MVP edition is entitlements inside the game, so you won't be able to check those until midnight EST.

In short, I wouldn't worry as long as you've got the game downloaded and you're now seeing a countdown clock for The Show 20 on your PS4 home screen. If you're really concerned about it, go into your account information>profile>avatar and see if the Show 20 avatars are selectable. I just changed mine to test it out, and they are active without having to wait for midnight.

I've gone digital for the last 4 years of the Show, and every time I've had the game downloaded with the clock counting down, it's been ready to go right at launch.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:14 PM   #3
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Preordered mvp edition on psn for $79.99 but the store says i purchased standard

Yeah same. I was worried but the timer is correct.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »