Home

Please fix the Trout gloves

This is a discussion on Please fix the Trout gloves within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2020, 03:58 PM   #1
Pro

ReturnoftheTmac's Arena

OVR: 0
Please fix the Trout gloves

2 years in a row. Just screams laziness. I’m not gonna pretend to know how to make a video game, but there’s got to be some hope for this and other various equipment updates this year right? Also the Trout cleats..... does anyone else thing the “long” pants lays on them weird? Looks glitchy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2020, 04:04 PM   #2
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Please fix the Trout gloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnoftheTmac
2 years in a row. Just screams laziness. I’m not gonna pretend to know how to make a video game, but there’s got to be some hope for this and other various equipment updates this year right? Also the Trout cleats..... does anyone else thing the “long” pants lays on them weird? Looks glitchy.
Don't hold your breathe on equipment.
Old 08-05-2020, 05:02 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Least of my wants is equipment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Don't hold your breathe on equipment.
Sent from my LM-K500 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-05-2020, 06:25 PM   #4
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

I do a lot of player editing and use photo search engine for a player. I find that a player might have a certain piece of gear in one photo and in another photo a completely different piece, glove black in one photo, glove silver in another. Even the pant lengths. I don’t think it’s reasonable for them to get every piece of equipment ‘perfect’ as even the players change their stuff. Plus we have the ability to try to correct it.
Old 08-06-2020, 08:00 AM   #5
MVP

decga's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnoftheTmac
I agree with you on the Trout batting gloves. "Black" is stuck on every batting glove. The nike symbol should be a one color.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2020, 09:56 AM   #6
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightTemplar
I do a lot of player editing and use photo search engine for a player. I find that a player might have a certain piece of gear in one photo and in another photo a completely different piece, glove black in one photo, glove silver in another. Even the pant lengths. I don’t think it’s reasonable for them to get every piece of equipment ‘perfect’ as even the players change their stuff. Plus we have the ability to try to correct it.
Curious what photo search engine you use that is the most up to date? Or is it just google?
Old 08-06-2020, 10:21 AM   #7
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcnumba10
Curious what photo search engine you use that is the most up to date? Or is it just google?
Well, I use Google, but there's more than enough out there if you just type in a players name and then go to IMAGES you can see that the equipment they use is not always consistent, so saying that one player might only use ONE brand of equipment isn't always correct.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:49 AM   #8
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightTemplar
Well, I use Google, but there's more than enough out there if you just type in a players name and then go to IMAGES you can see that the equipment they use is not always consistent, so saying that one player might only use ONE brand of equipment isn't always correct.
Yeah I’ve accepted the fact that players change equipment and colors frequently. It’s rare for a player to have a signature look these days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »