Home

MLB The Show 20 Patch 1.16 Available - Very Small Fix For Equipping Specific Bat in RTTS and Diamond Dynasty

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 20 Patch 1.16 Available - Very Small Fix For Equipping Specific Bat in RTTS and Diamond Dynasty within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-16-2020, 07:46 AM   #17
Pro

JHodges57's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 20 Patch 1.16 Available - Very Small Fix For Equipping Specific Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMoore75
They added the Nike Alpha Huarache Elite 3 cleats also.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Oh good. I was waiting for that before I paid for the game.
Old 08-16-2020, 09:39 AM   #18
MVP

KnightTemplar's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 20 Patch 1.16 Available - Very Small Fix For Equipping Specific Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
exactly what it says: an outfielder running for a fly ball, but then nearly running past it and then having to make odd looking "reach back" type catches. Instead of just playing it simple, they run and then nearly over-run the play. Saw some weird angles.

Look, I know you get upset when people point things out - and I know you also have tapped yourself as a self-appointed expert here. I mean no disrespect, but you seem to challenge a lot of what people state here as "well, I don't see it" and therefore the rest of us are blind or stupid.

I know what I've seen, and it's not all the time - but it's often enough that occasionally it creates a stupid play on a misplay.
That "reach back" has always been in the game. Has nothing to do with the patch. The weird angles I thing you're talking about angles/routes do happen in the game. I think it's based on player ratings, not sure, but we were told there would be some of this in the game with fielders.

Countryboy isn't "upset", geez. I see things posted as happening "all the time" and I don't say a thing most of the time because they are mostly gross exaggerations. But, you're dead wrong on the reach back and the patch. Not mad, just stating a fact. Don't know if you follow his post, but he's always offered and helped people with problems. He gets attacked a little too much and there was no reason for it in this case.

Last edited by KnightTemplar; 08-17-2020 at 11:57 AM.
Old 08-16-2020, 04:08 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Did the patch mess up the Mizuno IC cleats?

I was pitching with Soroka today and they look really dark. In the player editor, the blue almost looks black and the white almost looks gray. I don't remember it being like that before the patch.

The other two Mizuno cleats look fine.
Old 08-16-2020, 05:20 PM   #20
Just started!

[quote=WMoore75;2050176215]They added the Nike Alpha Huarache Elite 3 cleats also.

Sent from my iPhone using

How do you acquire these? I see them in the inventory page but I have no clue how to get them, and they’re the only pair of cleats that was “discovered”.
Old 08-16-2020, 09:30 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf

I was pitching with Soroka today and they look really dark. In the player editor, the blue almost looks black and the white almost looks gray. I don't remember it being like that before the patch.

They do look darker to me also. Kyle Seager wears them now and they almost look black

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2020, 06:55 PM   #22
Just started!

[quote=pvtparts117;2050178683]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMoore75
They added the Nike Alpha Huarache Elite 3 cleats also.

Sent from my iPhone using

How do you acquire these? I see them in the inventory page but I have no clue how to get them, and they’re the only pair of cleats that was “discovered”.

SAME... not sure why I can't get the Hurrache 3's, any help?
Old 08-17-2020, 07:27 PM   #23
Pro

ReturnoftheTmac's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf

Man, I thought I went crazy. I hardly see them so I wasn't sure, but I know they didn't look like that on Wainright before.
Old 08-18-2020, 06:54 PM   #24
Rookie

Berserker2020's Arena

OVR: 1

[quote=spookgrey6000;2050179541]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvtparts117

SAME... not sure why I can't get the Hurrache 3's, any help?
They are a reward in the Conquest shark map that you have to complete.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »