Home

MLB The Show 21 has been rated for PS5 and PS4 in Brazil. Not rated for additional pl

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 21 has been rated for PS5 and PS4 in Brazil. Not rated for additional pl within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2021, 08:35 AM   #17
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 21 has been rated for PS5 and PS4 in Brazil. Not rated for additiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
I don't think it's unreasonable to think there is a chance it releases on Xbox this year since we know it will be doing so at some point.
I don't think it's unreasonable for people to expect them to have announced whether or not it will be released on Xbox this year. Tbh, it's pretty ridiculous that they haven't
Old 01-27-2021, 08:47 AM   #18
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB The Show 21 has been rated for PS5 and PS4 in Brazil. Not rated for additiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOscar
I don't think it's unreasonable for people to expect them to have announced whether or not it will be released on Xbox this year. Tbh, it's pretty ridiculous that they haven't
They will announce, in February, when they've stated they will release news on the game.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 01-27-2021, 10:23 AM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
I don't think it's unreasonable to think there is a chance it releases on Xbox this year since we know it will be doing so at some point.
Well yea, it's coming at some point. I meant to imply that it wasn't coming to XB anytime soon (or in '21 at all) based on the things I posted. I wasn't very clear about that though, at all. I had my hopes up but have decided there's not much point in that. Wishful thinking goes against all of the information we have. I hope I'm wrong though.
Old 01-27-2021, 01:41 PM   #20
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOscar
Sure, I agree. But everything is so messed up right now, who knows what's going on.

It is a little curious we haven't hears literally anything. As other have said, we would have normally at least have the cover athlete announced by now.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:47 PM   #21
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Quote:
Sure, I agree. But everything is so messed up right now, who knows what's going on.

It is a little curious we haven't hears literally anything. As other have said, we would have normally at least have the cover athlete announced by now.
Yeah agreed, as weird as stuff is this year, there is literally no way they don't even know what platforms they are programming it for, or who the cover star is, or various other things. They are deliberately holding things back, for whatever reason. (I suspect they are way behind so are trying to delay the build up to release schedule) Last year they were begging for pre-orders months ago iirc, the fact they aren't this year yet is a big red flag.

The platform thing is particularly annoying though as it means people don't know whether if they buy an xbox they will be able to play it or not, as shown by the guy saying he's sold his over the uncertainty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2021, 09:18 PM   #22
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

I mean who really cares about a cover athlete?? that is a job that anyone on this forum could slap together in a day and throw a picture of the player on a cover. that isn't even important.

Becasue of social distancing they won't be able to do the usual streams this year where they all get together and show it off. usually the whole month of Feb was taken by that. so perhaps there are new ways they are trying to hang out with news and they have a month to fill not being able to do that anymore.

MLB don't even know if we are having a DH rule or how many teams are in the playoffs and spring training is suppose to start in a month!

and I am sorry if your sold your xbox not even know if the game you want is coming out on that platform it's really your own fault. It's like selling your car just in case a new model is coming out soon that you want but don't know if or when it's out.

I don't even know why pre orders are a thing too when is the last time you walked into a retail shop and they sold out of copies?? why does pre ordering exist still? other then a digital pre load download it's the only benefit and you could pre order a few days before release anyway for that
Old 01-27-2021, 09:46 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
I mean who really cares about a cover athlete?? that is a job that anyone on this forum could slap together in a day and throw a picture of the player on a cover. that isn't even important.

Becasue of social distancing they won't be able to do the usual streams this year where they all get together and show it off. usually the whole month of Feb was taken by that. so perhaps there are new ways they are trying to hang out with news and they have a month to fill not being able to do that anymore.

MLB don't even know if we are having a DH rule or how many teams are in the playoffs and spring training is suppose to start in a month!

and I am sorry if your sold your xbox not even know if the game you want is coming out on that platform it's really your own fault. It's like selling your car just in case a new model is coming out soon that you want but don't know if or when it's out.

I don't even know why pre orders are a thing too when is the last time you walked into a retail shop and they sold out of copies?? why does pre ordering exist still? other then a digital pre load download it's the only benefit and you could pre order a few days before release anyway for that
I thought Cyberpunk was the safest pre-order I ever made and man was I wrong lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-27-2021, 09:58 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel

for some games it's worth pre-ordering because there are other goodies that come with pre-ordering only. I can't imagine anyone pre-orders because they're afraid they won't get the game immediately

A Work in Progress
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »