Home

HWere do I find home run bat slams

This is a discussion on HWere do I find home run bat slams within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2022, 03:17 AM   #1
Rookie

LogicalRon's Arena

OVR: 0
HWere do I find home run bat slams

In RTTS I had Reggie jackson as my home run bat slam but all of a sudden I can't find it anymore. I've checked motions and animations and it isn't there, does anyone know where and how to access it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2022, 07:27 AM   #2
MVP

Archie56's Arena

Re: HWere do I find home run bat slams

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalRon
In RTTS I had Reggie jackson as my home run bat slam but all of a sudden I can't find it anymore. I've checked motions and animations and it isn't there, does anyone know where and how to access it
The only way you can have specific player bat slams is if you are using their batting stance I believe. I could be wrong but I think that's how it has always worked

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Old 04-04-2022, 12:17 PM   #3
Rookie

LogicalRon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie56
The only way you can have specific player bat slams is if you are using their batting stance I believe. I could be wrong but I think that's how it has always worked

Thanks for the reply the answer was as simple as you said .... not sure why I didn't remember that but that happens when you get into your 60's.........lol
Old 04-04-2022, 01:37 PM   #4
MVP

Archie56's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalRon
Thanks for the reply the answer was as simple as you said .... not sure why I didn't remember that but that happens when you get into your 60's.........lol
You're welcome man! I have always thought it would be cool if you could choose any players no doubt home run swing but I'm sure that it would be difficult to do that.

Old 04-04-2022, 02:36 PM   #5
Rookie

LogicalRon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie56
You're welcome man! I have always thought it would be cool if you could choose any players no doubt home run swing but I'm sure that it would be difficult to do that.

I agree, it seems like the simpliest things in these games are makde tougher for some reason. I just sent the following email to the makers of the game.

I’ve played MLB The Show RTTD since 2017 and one of the things that almost everyone if not everyone does in RTTS is tried to make the player look like them or what they looked like at a younger age.

IN your customization section for the player's appearance, you have some areas like “Thighs” with a simple arrow to increase or decrease the value until you get the exact number you want. Yet in the “Shoulders & Callarbone” section you have 2 values and to change them you have to use the right joystick.

It has taken me about an hour to get my looks right dues to the difficulty of the sensitivity of the joystick. It's almost impossible to get to the value without spending a long time on each one going back and forth because each time you flick the joystick it either goes too far or not far enough.

I would hope that in your future builds you would consider making every section in the appearance mode of RTTS able to be controlled by a simple left or right of arrows using your left or right D-pad. It would make customizing the appearance of the player so much easier. Not to mention more accurately, I can't tell you how many hours I have spent on different careers trying to get it right only to find out that for some reason it didn't save so I have to go through the whole process all over again. Having each section as you have the “thighs” would make it much easier, I'm sure there will be many who would appreciate this feature.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »