Home

useless player cards

This is a discussion on useless player cards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-01-2014, 08:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
useless player cards

im sure im not the only one who has thought of this, but there are so many useless cards in the game. bronze cards. they are almost pointless to be in the game other then helping you unlock cards.

i was thinking in one of the future games, they can make a way to have these cards improve by playing with them. so if you are playing with a bronze player he gets rewarded based on play. i would give them a cap so they dont get uber. but mabey certan cards could make it to a low level gold. like a terrence ross or some of the other better bronze cards.

i think this could help mix teams up a bit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2014, 01:48 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: useless player cards

What could help is capping the amount of gold players allowed to three, then this mode will have more variety and realism

Enviado desde mi SM-G900F mediante Tapatalk
Old 08-04-2014, 01:29 PM   #3
Rookie

malowry's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: useless player cards

Bronze cards aren't useless. If you want three stars in Domination games, you have to use an all-bronze team. Besides, allowing bronze players to become gold isn't very realistic. Terrence Ross shouldn't be able to get to the same level as MJ or Hakeem. Everyone would end up having a squad of golds either way. That takes away the option of embarrassing superteams with a team of bronze players.

I think a salary cap mode of some sort would be FANTASTIC for MyTeam. It'd give more importance to strategy and player skill than regular MT does.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »