Home

Around 30 Onyx Pack Opening Video

This is a discussion on Around 30 Onyx Pack Opening Video within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2014, 03:11 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Around 30 Onyx Pack Opening Video

I decided to go for Ray Allen today. I opened at least 25 packs in the first video, but it only recorded the first 30 seconds on Fraps. So I downloaded pro and then I opened over 30 packs this time. I pulled 1 AK47 and no other Onyx player. It seems like it's more difficult to pull Onyx Players even though there are more of them which is a good thing if you ask me. I don't want really want Ray Allen to be honest, but it would have been fun to try him out. I am still happy with Wade, so I will see what they have next week.

Good luck if you do decide to go for an Onxy player this week. If you really want Ray Allen my advice is to try to get him from the AH, but who knows you might be luckier than me.

Just gonna direct you guys to Shake&Bakes 200k MT Onyx pack opening video since he does a good job and I don't have a mic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfGgFhY9ufY

Last edited by 2K15 PC; 11-06-2014 at 04:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »