Home

Heat wave in December

This is a discussion on Heat wave in December within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2014, 07:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Heat wave in December

So just finish the 2nd game of the heat challenge and go to the challenge screen only to see it no longer there like wtf PSN has been down for the last couple days and they take it down a day early? That's some bullsh*t 2K
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2014, 01:11 AM   #2
Rookie

AmGroot's Arena

Re: Heat wave in December

It was gone just before I got an 8th Heat player. All that wasted MT.
Old 12-29-2014, 03:29 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11

Yeah, I set aside time so that I could complete the 3 games I had remaining for this challenge but it was gone when I got to it. No idea why they removed it a day early without any notice, especially with all of the recent issues with PSN and XBL. It'd be nice if they could put it back up for a few days with the progress we had before it went down.
Old 12-30-2014, 04:31 AM   #4
Rookie

I was 4 games in. 4. games. in.
Old 12-30-2014, 07:42 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballstreet2k
I was 4 games in. 4. games. in.
About a 1-2 weeks ago i won all 5 games. All 5. Too bad 2k decided to do some server maintenance during the final game so once the game was over i obviously couldn't connect to the servers and lost all my progress. Challenge was reset to 0/5 games played and i didn't get my 5k mt. Unreal...

A heads up on the main screen would've been nice. They annoy us with a prompt about a new shoe, jersey, pack and so on but a useful prompt saying "warning: servers down at ...am/pm" is apparently too much trouble.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2014, 09:00 AM   #6
Rookie

I played all 5 games and I lost in the final game once, and then started over again some days back, reached the final game again and left it there to play it when I thought I'll have a better chance, because by that time it was really late and I was tired.
After that the PSN went offline and in total I played 9 games and got nothing. Any ways it's not a big deal since the reward wasn't a player, but it would be nice to have all of the challenges completed. I don't know if it will show as one challenge missing in the pie in the main screen though, since the challenge is removed completely from the list. For those who have completed it, does it still appear in the Weekly Challenge screen as completed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »