Home

Constantly outrebounded- any advice

This is a discussion on Constantly outrebounded- any advice within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-11-2015, 07:54 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Constantly outrebounded- any advice

Hey guys
I am on 4th seed and I get really outrebounded
My PF are Gold Duncan / Gold Davis and Centers Gold Howard/ Gold Cousins

Especially some times I play teams with Yao or Hakeem and I am thrushed. Hell in the last game I won 10 defensive rebounds while the opponent had 13 offensive. I don't understand how can this happen as my team consists of pretty good rebounders. All of the have gold tenacious rebounder too. Any tip or player you could suggest? I have 50K MT on PS4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 08:10 PM   #2
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Re: Constantly outrebounded- any advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Hey guys
I am on 4th seed and I get really outrebounded
My PF are Gold Duncan / Gold Davis and Centers Gold Howard/ Gold Cousins

Especially some times I play teams with Yao or Hakeem and I am thrushed. Hell in the last game I won 10 defensive rebounds while the opponent had 13 offensive. I don't understand how can this happen as my team consists of pretty good rebounders. All of the have gold tenacious rebounder too. Any tip or player you could suggest? I have 50K MT on PS4
Scrapper, and manually go for rebounds.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:22 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readysetdiego
Scrapper, and manually go for rebounds.
I already have... I wish I could affort Wilt...
Old 02-11-2015, 08:24 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I've found that boxing out my man and letting the ai grab the board works fairly well. There does seem to be times that it is predetermined who gets the rebound no matter what you do.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:31 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh1142
I've found that boxing out my man and letting the ai grab the board works fairly well. There does seem to be times that it is predetermined who gets the rebound no matter what you do.
should I get some other players? E.g howard is strong but he seems not us good rebounder as ruby cousins. Should I get cousins? It would olny cost my a few as I could get him and sell the gold one. Would he be better than howard? Also would emerald davis be really better? Thing is that in order to get him I would need to spend all my MT and I am trying to save to get Wilt or Hakeem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2015, 11:55 PM   #6
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
should I get some other players? E.g howard is strong but he seems not us good rebounder as ruby cousins. Should I get cousins? It would olny cost my a few as I could get him and sell the gold one. Would he be better than howard? Also would emerald davis be really better? Thing is that in order to get him I would need to spend all my MT and I am trying to save to get Wilt or Hakeem.
Gold Boogie is already a monster, but ruby wouldn't hurt. Haven't played with David so idk what to tell you. Sapphire DeAndre Jordan eats rebounds for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He is a must have, and rather cheap if you sell back the collection.
Old 02-12-2015, 02:04 AM   #7
Pro

Sounds counter-intuitive, but try playing with a stretch 4. The 4 playing at the arc on offense gives your center more room for offensive rebounds.

I actually get more rebounds with my starting lineup (Melo 4 61/82 rebounding I think, Hakeem 5 80/95) then my bench (Russell 4 99/99, Wilt 5 99/99)

The added athleticism actually helps with defensive rebounds for me a bit too. Try it... it can't hurt.
Old 02-12-2015, 03:29 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoItage
Sounds counter-intuitive, but try playing with a stretch 4. The 4 playing at the arc on offense gives your center more room for offensive rebounds.

I actually get more rebounds with my starting lineup (Melo 4 61/82 rebounding I think, Hakeem 5 80/95) then my bench (Russell 4 99/99, Wilt 5 99/99)

The added athleticism actually helps with defensive rebounds for me a bit too. Try it... it can't hurt.
I had tried LBJ a 4 but I had an even bigger problem, plus it was difficult for me to utilize him offensively

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »