Home

'14-'15 Collection Rewards

This is a discussion on '14-'15 Collection Rewards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-22-2015, 10:41 AM   #97
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: '14-'15 Collection Rewards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockersdash
Beal has a 95 Standing and 94 Moving Three with 92 quickness.

The cheese is about to be real...
The real beal cheese
Old 01-22-2015, 10:54 AM   #98
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by malowry
13 teams multiplied by 25k MT for each team = 325,000 MT.

I was only able to finish the Raptors collection before this got patched. So I lost the ability to get 300k MT for the ability to get 13 sapphire players, most of whom probably won't start for my team. What good does someone like sapphire Darren Collison do for me when I have Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo, and Kyle Lowry already?

I... just... UGH.

I understand that 2K wanted to stop the farmers and all that, but like multiple other people have said, this completely screws over the people who wanted to play the game fairly. I don't have enough time to play to earn all this MT, and I don't have the money to buy packs over and over and pray that I somehow pull the players I need.
You guys are going to have to be content with Saph cards from challenges and 14' 15' gold players. I don't see why you're complaining you can build a competitive team through challenges and Dom.

If you don't have the time to invest into this mode idk why you feel entitled. Elite card should be hard to attain.

XB1
Old 01-22-2015, 11:04 AM   #99
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1ackMag1c
Another thing thats typical 2k is that they dont even give us the best player on the team. Yes i know that some players on some teams already got sapphire versions ( John wall and PG) so getting roy hibbert and beal is understandable. But for the others we shouldve gotten the best player atleast. Basically im getting upgraded versions of loul deng and collison instead of 25k mt which i could use to buy westbrook who is easily better then all of the sapphires that were given that AREN'T the best player (im not saying that wesbrook is better then sapphie demar derozan . 2k wise he is best player in raptors). And people r making it sound as if 2k spent alotta time on this they didnt its not hard to give people sapphire versins of players that arent even that good to start off with (jeez one of them couldve thought of this while thry were taking a crap)And most of them there is no logical point of making a sapphire version like has ricky rubio being having a breakout season. Woulve much rather preferred a sapphire wiggins then rubio.
Yes because the moment they hand out Sapphire versions of the teams best player with upgraded attributes is the same moment all of you complainers come on and moan about giving away free OP cards to everyone.

Rubio was tearing it up before spraining his ankle vs the Magic.

Just be happy for once that they patched up an exploit and gave us some free cards in return. Some of which are great, and others who are lower tier.
Old 01-22-2015, 11:22 AM   #100
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianHammer
I'm not gonna complain about 2K though. Those cheaters and exploiters ruined it for us.

No, shake4bake ruined it for you guys. Ppl been making multi acc to complete collections since day one and it was never a problem. That greedy prick makes a vid encouraging ppl to do it for YouTube views. Then you had thousands of ppl doing it so it forced 2ks hand. His vid is at 74k plus views. Now that his vid is irrelavent I bet you he doesn't take that video down because it will still get tons of views. Blame SHAKE!

XB1
Old 01-22-2015, 11:44 AM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think the majority of people are falling into three camps. Those (like myself) that already completed the the MT collections and aren't really mad about getting some cool cards. Then, there's those that were farming like mad, getting crazy MT, and are ticked off that their method is gone now and they'll have to grind like the rest of us. Lastly, there's the innocents that didn't get the collections done yet, and weren't trying to farm multiple accounts that are now going to be stuck with Sapphire cards that are limited in their use at best. There's a reason 2K gave us Sapphires and not Gold or Silver historic cards like the other sets. They can't be sold on the AH, so guys won't be able to farm them or transfer them between their farmed accounts and their main accounts. I get it. I see all the arguments from each side. Luckily, I'm in a position where it doesn't effect me. I feel bad for those that were trying to do things the hard way and won't reap the same rewards I did. Other than that, our complaining is going to fall on deaf ears. What's done is done. 2K is not going back on this. We can only move forward from here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2015, 11:49 AM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
No, shake4bake ruined it for you guys. Ppl been making multi acc to complete collections since day one and it was never a problem. That greedy prick makes a vid encouraging ppl to do it for YouTube views. Then you had thousands of ppl doing it so it forced 2ks hand. His vid is at 74k plus views. Now that his vid is irrelavent I bet you he doesn't take that video down because it will still get tons of views. Blame SHAKE!

XB1
I wouldn't solely blame him coz he cant force 2k to ban it. But a majority of the blame has to go on him not saying this coz i dont like him i actually do like him but he didnt hav 2 post his vid coz we all knew dat 2k was gonna patch it as soon as it dropped. If people were really serious about getting mt then they wouldve stumbed across the method in no time. Plus he done the vid after he got a stacked asf lineup and diamond ai so he knew bout it 4 a while and didnt tell evryoe till he was done doing it which doesnt make him look any better, he can say he did it to hekp out community which he did theres no denying that but he did it when he had what he wanted. If he really wanted to help da community he wouldve posted the method as soon as he found it but didnt coz he knew it wold get patched, realistically no tblaminghim for what he done i probz woulda doe same thing but he shouldve expected evryone to hav a go at him after da vid dropped and if he didnt then.... His not really dat smart not is he.

There r plenty of basketball forums where people were discussig the method an example is HoopsNation. Guys in there hav stacked as fuc teams all coz dey done this. Its like 85% shakes fault 15% 2ks. we all know that 2k r money hungry pricks not that hard to realise if u havnt by now then u r as delesional as them.

They patch this 2 weeks after vid but cant fix other problems with da game as long as it costs them money they will do anythin to fix it.

Once EA makes NBA live better i dont c y i would wanna keep buying 2k. There r always da same problemz but dey nvr get fixed and it seems dat all of the people dat test da game dont c them. Dey needa go to SpecSavers. Only reaso i posted this is coz im just really sick and tired of 2ks crap if u read this the than you. I realise that this post is gonna do nothing but o well. Just voicing my opinion.
Old 01-22-2015, 11:52 AM   #103
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718

XB1
I don't see how you can honestly blame Shake. All he wanted to do is help people and he did exactly that.

Also, 2K's hand was never "forced". They could have left it alone as it was the only method that I know of where people can actually make a good amount of MT for their time if they chose to do so.
Old 01-22-2015, 11:54 AM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Twins
I think the majority of people are falling into three camps. Those (like myself) that already completed the the MT collections and aren't really mad about getting some cool cards. Then, there's those that were farming like mad, getting crazy MT, and are ticked off that their method is gone now and they'll have to grind like the rest of us. Lastly, there's the innocents that didn't get the collections done yet, and weren't trying to farm multiple accounts that are now going to be stuck with Sapphire cards that are limited in their use at best. There's a reason 2K gave us Sapphires and not Gold or Silver historic cards like the other sets. They can't be sold on the AH, so guys won't be able to farm them or transfer them between their farmed accounts and their main accounts. I get it. I see all the arguments from each side. Luckily, I'm in a position where it doesn't effect me. I feel bad for those that were trying to do things the hard way and won't reap the same rewards I did. Other than that, our complaining is going to fall on deaf ears. What's done is done. 2K is not going back on this. We can only move forward from here.
Yeh youre right. But wat i dont get is that we only were able to do this so called 'exploit' coz dey were 2 lazy to give us players as rewards instead dey give us mt. So the money dey lost is on themselves for being a bunch of lazy Homos. Its not hard to think of players to put in those collections as rewards. Everything they r doing now they couldve done b4. If that happened they woudve avoided all of ths.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »