Home

'14-'15 Collection Rewards

This is a discussion on '14-'15 Collection Rewards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-22-2015, 12:33 PM   #113
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: '14-'15 Collection Rewards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak123
I don't see how you can honestly blame Shake. All he wanted to do is help people and he did exactly that.

If you honestly believe that then I don't know what to tell you..........smh

XB1
Old 01-22-2015, 12:49 PM   #114
Rookie

Heatcheck3s's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak123
I'm sure he did make the video to get more traffic, but I truly do believe he was also trying to help people who didn't know about the method, and there were quite a few.
On the surface it seems like he is 'helping' people by revealing this method to those that didn't know, so then those that didn't know will have a way to make MT right?

Shame that logic doesn't apply here though, methods like that are better off with less people knowing because once everybody starts doing it, MT gets inflated. In the long run, the more MT on everybody's account, the more player prices go up, so if you think the method was some sort of shortcut to get enough MT to get the more expensive players, it balances out eventually. And then after that, the market is actually ruined for beginners to the game, or just people with a moderate amount of MT looking to upgrade players.
Old 01-22-2015, 12:57 PM   #115
Rookie

OVR: 1

So how exactly does 2k think we're suppose to make mt points? I mean their challenge game rewards are lol worthy. 750 for playing 3 games ain't ****.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2015, 01:37 PM   #116
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaquille112
So how exactly does 2k think we're suppose to make mt points? I mean their challenge game rewards are lol worthy. 750 for playing 3 games ain't ****.
They don't and they know this. They expect you to get frustrated and and buy VC and then use it to open packs.

They want to make it as difficult as possible to get the players you want, without paying actual money.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 01-22-2015, 02:12 PM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
They don't and they know this. They expect you to get frustrated and and buy VC and then use it to open packs.

They want to make it as difficult as possible to get the players you want, without paying actual money.
Have you tried that challenge were it has jordan, pippen, jerry west etc.. team for 8500? That game is virtually impossible to beat! everyone makes their shots! and the defense is just unreal!!
Old 01-22-2015, 02:34 PM   #118
MVP

Quote:
Have you tried that challenge were it has jordan, pippen, jerry west etc.. team for 8500? That game is virtually impossible to beat! everyone makes their shots! and the defense is just unreal!!
It is possible though. i know i can beat it. I have tried a couple times and lost but in my last attempt i held them to under 40% shooting in the first half but they pulled away in the second half. It is very hard though. By far the hardest challenge

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 01-22-2015, 02:51 PM   #119
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
I tried once and it was highly frustrating. It was like I was getting cheesed by the CPU. I decided it wasn't worth it.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 01-22-2015, 02:54 PM   #120
Rookie

What's the point in collecting all those collection reward players anyway. All sapphire's that can only be used for the RTTP cheesefest. The only challenges worth playing are those with 2k+ MT point rewards where you can only use 3 gold players.

I would like challenges where I can use my hard earned sapphire top players. Make them as hard as possible. Don't care but let me play offline too with the players I prefer, instead of limiting me to 3 golds max.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »