Home

Ruby Anthony Davis

This is a discussion on Ruby Anthony Davis within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2015, 02:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ruby Anthony Davis

Just wondering what people's opinions are on him. I just picked him up on the market for a little over 100k. I haven't gotten the chance to play with him since I''ve just started rttp since I'm restricted to three gold players. I was in dire need of a pf and didn't like the price tag of Onyx KG so I went with Ruby AD and used what was left for 85-86 Magic. Thanks for any and all replies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2015, 02:30 PM   #2
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Re: Ruby Anthony Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushidobrown
Just wondering what people's opinions are on him. I just picked him up on the market for a little over 100k. I haven't gotten the chance to play with him since I''ve just started rttp since I'm restricted to three gold players. I was in dire need of a pf and didn't like the price tag of Onyx KG so I went with Ruby AD and used what was left for 85-86 Magic. Thanks for any and all replies.
People say he's a beast, never tried him out but he looks like a better version of Ruby KG who is an absolute animal.

Aside from hitting the 3, theres nothing he can't do. Pair him up with Sapphire Yao and it will probably be hell for people to score on such a frontline.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:45 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readysetdiego
People say he's a beast, never tried him out but he looks like a better version of Ruby KG who is an absolute animal.

Aside from hitting the 3, theres nothing he can't do. Pair him up with Sapphire Yao and it will probably be hell for people to score on such a frontline.
Yeah I still have to do the Yao Challenge probably get around to it sometime this weekend. By the way thanks for all your help I appreciate it you've responded back to several of my post and again I appreciate it.

So far the line up is Onyx Oscar at the 1 95-96 Gold MJ at the 2 Onyx Lebron at the 3 Ruby AD at the 4 and Sapphire Dream as my center with Sapphire Scottie, Admiral and Deandre coming off the bench. And 85-86 Magic is my back up point. The rest of the players in my line up are really good golds and ruby Rodman. I think I need to add a sniper coming off the bench besides gold curry might go after Onyx Ray or somebody.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:50 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 3

You should also consider Ruby Dunker Griffin for PF. He's has ridiculous speed/agility/dunk ratings plus he even has a good midrange and hook/post turnaround stats.

If you need a shooter, go for Ruby Klay. He is lights out from the perimeter.

For a cheap alternative, if you have enough for the initial purchases, Diamond Durant is a great shooter too. He used to be inconsistent for me but after the last patch, he is great for shooting.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 05-08-2015, 03:02 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
You should also consider Ruby Dunker Griffin for PF. He's has ridiculous speed/agility/dunk ratings plus he even has a good midrange and hook/post turnaround stats.

If you need a shooter, go for Ruby Klay. He is lights out from the perimeter.

For a cheap alternative, if you have enough for the initial purchases, Diamond Durant is a great shooter too. He used to be inconsistent for me but after the last patch, he is great for shooting.
I'm going hit up the market and see how much Ruby Klay is going for these days. Thanks for advice I'm also going to look into Blake he seems to go for a reasonable price.

Point Guard - Onyx Oscar Robertson
Shooting Guard - Gold Jordan 95-96
Small Forward - Onyx Lebron James
Power Forward - Ruby Anthony Davis
Center - Sapphire Hakeem
6th Man - Gold Magic 85-86
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2015, 03:06 PM   #6
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I still have to do the Yao Challenge probably get around to it sometime this weekend. By the way thanks for all your help I appreciate it you've responded back to several of my post and again I appreciate it.

So far the line up is Onyx Oscar at the 1 95-96 Gold MJ at the 2 Onyx Lebron at the 3 Ruby AD at the 4 and Sapphire Dream as my center with Sapphire Scottie, Admiral and Deandre coming off the bench. And 85-86 Magic is my back up point. The rest of the players in my line up are really good golds and ruby Rodman. I think I need to add a sniper coming off the bench besides gold curry might go after Onyx Ray or somebody.
Def try and get Ruby Klay, he is money when open an has a fast easy release. Ruby Kemp can give you similar if not identical production to ruby BG, but at a much cheaper price.

Your lineup is beast either way. If you're on PS4, we gotta play sometime
Old 05-08-2015, 03:06 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
I'm going hit up the market and see how much Ruby Klay is going for these days. Thanks for advice I'm also going to look into Blake he seems to go for a reasonable price.
I believe Klay was going for ~30-40k and Blake was ~60k on PS4.

Old 05-08-2015, 03:11 PM   #8
Pro

If you don't need 3 pt shooting specifically, Ruby 90-91 Clyde is awesome too. I would compare him to a poor man's MJ. Not quite as good but almost. He can pretty much do it all except drain 3s consistently.

He was going for 40-50k last night.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »