Home

Enough is Enough....Fix the Badges on Historic Players

This is a discussion on Enough is Enough....Fix the Badges on Historic Players within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2015, 01:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Enough is Enough....Fix the Badges on Historic Players

At this point it's OBVIOUS that 2K is incompetent...or just doesn't care about the badges on Historic players.

I'm looking at a 96 Muresan card with badges like "Perimeter Lockdown Defender" and "One Man Fast Break"...

I try to see things from 2K's side and not just be a whiner or complainer...but on this issue, there is no excuse. They either do not CARE...or they are grossly incompetent.

They release a new Jamal Mashburn Gold card with ZERO badges, when the Silver has FOUR. The Bernard King Gold card has ONE badge...

I could rattle off a list of examples like this...and fill up a thread 3 or 4 pages long just with the examples of this ineptitude.

How about FIXING these OBVIOUS errors and flaws in the mode before creating any new fictional cheeser cards, huh?

What I don't understand is this seems like a very EASY job. So...why is it such an absolute clusterfluff?

That's easily what makes this sooooo annoying...it really seems like it would be a quick FIX....and yet we see no action taken. What gives?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2015, 03:29 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Enough is Enough....Fix the Badges on Historic Players

funny that I thought about creating a thread about this, but I am so sick of 2k's laziness, I feel like its beating a dead horse at this point. They have so much work that needs to be done. They can hop on the missing badges but they still wont get on the ones with the wrong badges because it doesnt matter if its not a popular player to today's audience.

I also want to know when they are going to update DR player badges, like Porzingas....but they wont even fix the current issues at hand. So theres that.

All I have to ask is, why does Muresan have the badges that ROTY Bing should have and vise-versa? Making an error is one thing but when you get multiple cards like the two above, that downright incompetence.

also, I am not putting any badges on anyone thats broken until fixed because that could be a total waste of badges.

sn: I put in a ticket 3 days ago about my Lebron that I cant add badges to and same as ever, no response yet.

Last edited by synistr; 12-25-2015 at 06:22 PM.
Old 12-25-2015, 08:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Hornets Jamal Mashburn has no badges and some crazy set shot.

Please fix the Historic players

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Old 12-25-2015, 10:17 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsVURN
Hornets Jamal Mashburn has no badges and some crazy set shot.

Please fix the Historic players

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I saw Mashburn's shot in Gauntlet. Not how it was last year. Similar to Joe Johnson's release but even slower.
Old 12-25-2015, 10:18 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
I saw Mashburn's shot in Gauntlet. Not how it was last year. Similar to Joe Johnson's release but even slower.
Silver Mashburn shoots much differently
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2015, 02:18 AM   #6
Rookie

Muresan having Perimeter Lockdown and One Mas Fastbreak is freakin' hilarious

2K16 is such a great fun game, too bad the people in charge of balancing are so inept. Even if you are a complete idiot on sports, how hard is it to do a little research by asking people who've seen the historical player play or even just YouTube or Googling?? Jass Kirilenko having only 1 badge is the biggest joke of all time.
Old 12-26-2015, 10:41 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaigear
Muresan having Perimeter Lockdown and One Mas Fastbreak is freakin' hilarious

2K16 is such a great fun game, too bad the people in charge of balancing are so inept. Even if you are a complete idiot on sports, how hard is it to do a little research by asking people who've seen the historical player play or even just YouTube or Googling?? Jass Kirilenko having only 1 badge is the biggest joke of all time.
when I saw that all I could do was lol. it was like someone was trying to be funny.
Old 12-26-2015, 02:20 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Peja Stoyakovic has Posterizer...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »