Home

Weekly challenges gripe!

This is a discussion on Weekly challenges gripe! within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2016, 10:12 PM   #1
Rookie

didak7's Arena

OVR: 0
Weekly challenges gripe!

Firstly don't get me wrong I actually like these 2k weekly challenges. 90% of them are fairly easy and the actually challenging ones can be quite fun.

But what I don't like is the fact that if you don't finish the 5 challenges by the end of the week they just disappear? What is up with that?

I don't get much time online to play 2k due to a quite busy personal life but when I do jump online I like to spend my time on various modes on 2k such as MyCareer, MyGM and also of course MyTeam. So when I do a challenge I might do one here and there and just complete them as I gather my contracts up etc.

Having completed 3 of the 5 challanges from last week I logged in to go back a week and just complete them so I could kind of catch up but what do I find? NOTHING!! They've been wiped...

Pissed off right about now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2016, 04:34 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Weekly challenges gripe!

I don't like the fact that they are linear either. Someone might miss a week or something

I myself do not enjoy playing against CPU thus I don't even play domination

2k15 way of challenges were way better
Old 10-02-2016, 04:46 AM   #3
Rookie

Last year was better. I was happy to play all the challenges quite late, almost at once, to get diamond KAJ

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Old 10-02-2016, 05:14 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I would like them to add a few players to choose from every time you earn three tokens, rather then everybody getting the same ones linearly(Pack, Coop, etc)

Also don't like the idea of timed challenges if that means you gonna miss out on a reward player in the grand scheme of things. I missed the first week challenge because i was focusing on domination, so if that's gonna affect me getting the all reward players, well that sucks big time.

On related note, i would like if they would bump up difficulty on these challenges, they're too easy right now.

Also, as a primary offline player, i would like to have an option to choose the quarter length in all offline My Team games. New stamina model, coupled with a player card stat tracking, leads to an underwhelming results. Stats for my star players are bad, and even worse for the bench.There simply isn't enough time for me.
Old 10-02-2016, 05:30 AM   #5
Pro

I would hate to miss out on a reward player as well due to responsibilities or travelling and not logging on for a week.

I will be optimistic and hope that all challenge related rewards remain obtainable for everybody. Whether it's the moment challenges being released with moment cards an hour after the game finishes, providing more token earning opportunities, or whatever. Or if there are 20 tokens worth of reward players but 30 or 35 weeks worth of weekly challenges.. Hopefully nobody here has to miss out on this year's version of diamond KAJ.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2016, 09:04 AM   #6
MVP

justlaze's Arena

I'm not jumping on that train with these challenges. It annoys me way to much how they structured and planned it this year. Last year was a mentally ******** grind aswell for that Kareem and it's just time consuming and boring. If I miss out on some good players...so be it, gonna have a bunch of other good guys then from other sources...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »