Home

2K has burned me. I'm done.

This is a discussion on 2K has burned me. I'm done. within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2016, 02:14 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
2K has burned me. I'm done.

So...im not one of those guys that spends money on this ****ing game. I dont buy ****ing VC. I dont buy packs. I dont spend money on MT. i don't wager. i dont cheese in-game. none of that bull ****. I dont sell MT. I ****ING grind my *** off. I spent hours on this game. Hours in the AH. ****ing hours. literally. ****ing hours. i worked my *** off and sniped my way to bernard king. the other day i had 5k MT in my balance......but over 1400 cards(i had been selling my collection to get back to a **** ton of MT). Forever and always, they ****ing swear that they are rewarding the guys that play the game. the guys that grind it out. I sold 150 cards(give or take) and sniped around 80-90k in the past 2 days and now my MT is at 420k. my account looked to have suspicious activity to them and they ****ing banned me. CHECK MY ACCOUNT ACTIVITY. CHECK HOW LONG IVE HAD THESE CARDS, WHEN I BOUGHT THEM, WHY I BOUGHT THEM, AND WHY I SOLD THEM. CHECK MY COLLECTION LEVEL. for **** sakes. These youtubers getting banned, funnel millions of MT, weekly in and out of their accounts. we know this ****. they buy MT. ALL of them. They buy VC accounts. they promote coin selling sites. they get over. I ****ING DID NONE OF THIS AND GOT BANNED FOR SNIPING?????????????? AGAIN, CHECK MY ACCOUNT ACTIVITY. dude im so ****ing pissed. I've barely even made 1m this year from sniping and my account looks suspicious? bro....**** this company.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2016, 02:20 AM   #2
Banned

Re: 2K has burned me. I'm done.

i've already contacted the better business bureau. i ****ing mean business.
Old 11-10-2016, 04:41 AM   #3
Rookie

Wow man. Sorry to hear this. That is crazy man. I know you been constantly posting about your grind. I would hope that after looking at your account activity they would hv to remove the ban. Hope it all works out. I feel your frustration because I hv grinded my way to Bernard King as well. I did put in $50 opening weekend tho so wouldn't say im completely free.

Anyways man, keep us posted. Good luck

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 11-10-2016, 05:34 AM   #4
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

BBB indeed is the first thing to do here. Clearly, 2k has no right to ban people for having a lot of mt, grinding or sniping cards. No matter what their TOS say.
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Old 11-10-2016, 06:20 AM   #5
MVP

justlaze's Arena

sh!t is going down. 2K is going mad now.

some dev better have a look at this and handle it over to the right department.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2016, 07:27 AM   #6
Pro

roboas's Arena

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Tell them you entered into a transaction with 2K and they didn't honor their end of the deal. Last think 2k wants is their CEO testifying on Captol Hill about how they bilked a couple of customers out of $60.
Old 11-10-2016, 08:07 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by phriscaul
i've already contacted the better business bureau. i ****ing mean business.
As a fellow community member, I am in full support of you. If there is anything I can do to help, PLEASE ask. And I think the rest of the members here should get behind you. We as a community should not stand for this.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:29 AM   #8
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

When did you get banned?
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »