Home

Any Diamond shaq players?\_______

This is a discussion on Any Diamond shaq players?\_______ within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2016, 01:52 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Any Diamond shaq players?\_______

Once in a while you are about to play someone and then you get a message the person is not there before the game even starts and you get a win. No big deal right? Probably servers or someone quit? Well in the last 2 days i got matched up with this dude 4 times and it happened all 4 times and i got free wins...It happened for the first time yesterday. I got matched up with him at like 10 am...got the message. Im thinking cool ill take a free win..got matched uo wit him again around 10 pm same day. Same thing happens. I still didnt put 2 and 2 together...today i get matched uo with him again and im like oh its this dude again with distinctive picture..some black dude in a baseball hat over pink background. Same thing happens..i get the message that hes not there and a win. At this point i realise i never actually played him. As soon as i got the message i go back to MTO right away again and queue up. I guess he did too....this is where i matched up with him right away again AND SAME THING HAPPENS AGAIN!. Now, im not complaining about free wins but something fishy is going on. I sent him a message but got an alert saying he doesn't accept messages. Anybody else encounter him?

it showed him in PD league btw.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2016, 07:03 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Any Diamond shaq players?\_______

I'm so confused there already is a diamond shaq thread, but this seems to have nothing to do with Diamond Shaq... also the Chance the Rapper Logo is very popular. It definitely isn't that unique
Old 12-02-2016, 09:39 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Any Diamond shaq players?\_______

People do this to intentionally demote themselves. I asked someone that I had this happen with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »