Home

Vince carter amethyst or Lebron James

This is a discussion on Vince carter amethyst or Lebron James within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2016, 10:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Vince carter amethyst or Lebron James

I plan on getting one of the two but not sure who I want. Wanted an opinion on who to get. I've got magic, ruby shaq, Ruby AD, diamond Ben and Jerry Lucas, pink diamond Isaiah, Ruby iggy and kobe etc... Just wanted the public opinion of the cards

Last edited by MemberBerry; 12-11-2016 at 10:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2016, 10:29 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Vince carter amethyst or Lebron James

Vince = Offense, Lebron = Defense ... both are godly
Old 12-12-2016, 10:39 AM   #3
Just started!

Ruby lebron has been tough to guard at the point guard not gonna lie, But my vince at the 2 is lethal. His release is money and his dunk animations are a trip themselves. The only thing is I see hes going for over 200k in the auction. I pulled him luckily so im not sure if hes worth upwards of that amount yet. Only a couple games with him so far
Old 12-12-2016, 11:04 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Rain
Ruby lebron has been tough to guard at the point guard not gonna lie, But my vince at the 2 is lethal. His release is money and his dunk animations are a trip themselves. The only thing is I see hes going for over 200k in the auction. I pulled him luckily so im not sure if hes worth upwards of that amount yet. Only a couple games with him so far
the only thing stopping me from going after him is knowing there will eventually be a Diamond Raptors Vince Carter although he will probably be a set reward
Old 12-12-2016, 03:08 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
the only thing stopping me from going after him is knowing there will eventually be a Diamond Raptors Vince Carter although he will probably be a set reward
I went ahead and placed my bid of 200k on Vince before work so we will see how it turns out. I like lebron but having magic at the 1 kind of seems like I would have two point guards on the floor at once where Vince would provide me with that catch and shoot threat. Plus lebrons price seems to be on the downward trend from what I noticed because of the pack pulls. If all else fails I could just sell Vince back for lebron and take the minor hit
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »