Home

Season Elite Packs coming Thursday

This is a discussion on Season Elite Packs coming Thursday within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2017, 12:54 PM   #1
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

OVR: 0
Season Elite Packs coming Thursday

Apparently that 98 OVR Rewards Davis is the collection reward for these packs containing the best players that missed the playoffs.

Some guy on twitter (@JayUnderRated) claims that he knows the entire collection.

Link to his tweet

Looks pretty faked but, the theme of the set is correct.

*Edit confirmed fake once I enlarged. Sorry no glasses. Lol*

Last edited by isdatyt; 04-11-2017 at 01:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2017, 01:07 PM   #2
Rookie

Idapapi79's Arena

Re: Season Elite Packs coming Thursday

That's FAKE
Old 04-11-2017, 01:08 PM   #3
Pro

anditbeg1ns's Arena

Also the logo of the set is Moments card logo, so definitely fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-11-2017, 01:22 PM   #4
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by anditbeg1ns
Also the logo of the set is Moments card logo, so definitely fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yeah I said it's fake lol. I think we will get diamond KAT since 2K owes us one.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:15 PM   #5
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

We should see diamond KAT wonder if these cards will have purple badges
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2017, 03:40 PM   #6
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
We should see diamond KAT wonder if these cards will have purple badges
Of course. GB packs had a ruby with a HOF badge. Also ASMVP AD has a 4 HOF badges so the Reward version has to have at least those same 4 to make this card worth locking in what is probably gonna be the most expensive collection thus far.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:58 PM   #7
Pro

GrimaceZ7's Arena

I'd like to see a bigger set. I won't be opening packs (ever again), but I've opened more than enough to know that you pull a whole bunch of the same three or four rubies. Each of them is at least mildly interesting the first one you pull, but the sixth Hersey Hawkins is more than a little bit annoying. So why not have eight or ten different rubies?

The normal theme sets are twelve cards, and there are fourteen teams that aren't making the playoffs. So if they do things the way they normally do, there are at least two teams that won't be getting cards.

I'm sure I'm just wasting my breath though. As of now, this set is of zero interest to me. I prefer historic players, and I doubt they're going to give me the upgraded Nik Stauskas I've been hoping for.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:16 PM   #8
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimaceZ7
I'd like to see a bigger set. I won't be opening packs (ever again), but I've opened more than enough to know that you pull a whole bunch of the same three or four rubies. Each of them is at least mildly interesting the first one you pull, but the sixth Hersey Hawkins is more than a little bit annoying. So why not have eight or ten different rubies?

The normal theme sets are twelve cards, and there are fourteen teams that aren't making the playoffs. So if they do things the way they normally do, there are at least two teams that won't be getting cards.

I'm sure I'm just wasting my breath though. As of now, this set is of zero interest to me. I prefer historic players, and I doubt they're going to give me the upgraded Nik Stauskas I've been hoping for.
It'll have to be a large set because I'm sure some teams are gonna have two guys. Sixers will have Embiid & Saric (Though what I really want is a Simmons card). Wolves will have KAT & Wiggins.

Or maybe two a few of these teams won't get one. Like since Diamond D-Book already exists, Phoenix probably won't have one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »