Home

#MyTeam Concept League

This is a discussion on #MyTeam Concept League within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2017, 10:12 AM   #1
Rookie

Retired25Won2K's Arena

OVR: 0
#MyTeam Concept League

Hey fellas, I am looking to start this concept league ... its a group of competitors that are looking to laceup certain type of lineups. For example, North Carolina Alumni -vs- All-Time Charlotte Hornets players. How it works is as follows:

1. Users submit their roster pic for the concept lineup they wish to use (multiple lineups are permitted of course).

2. A challenger will reply with their lineup.

3. One of the users in the matchup must submit the pregame lineups (that depict ALL players).

4. Winner of the match posts the game recap pic results and it gets registered into the standings.

5. If you would like any of your players to be nominated for the end of month awards, you must continue to lobby for them (posting boxscore results and which award you're shooting for).

-

If this interests you, comment below and we'll get you started... here's an example of a concept team that is in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2017, 01:16 PM   #2
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Re: #MyTeam Concept League

Cool idea, I gotta see what kind of lineups I can build. I think playing All-star difficulty is fine if there are lineup restrictions. Should still provide some interesting games.

You should also put information on what platform your are playing.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:43 PM   #3
Rookie

Retired25Won2K's Arena

Re: #MyTeam Concept League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
Cool idea, I gotta see what kind of lineups I can build. I think playing All-star difficulty is fine if there are lineup restrictions. Should still provide some interesting games.

You should also put information on what platform your are playing.
Im XboxOne but I dont mind collecting and maintaing a PS4 platform for those wanting to participate. Are you X1 or PS4?

Im interested in your concept lineup(s) you're getting together.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »