Home

I completed Historic Domination 5 days ago.

This is a discussion on I completed Historic Domination 5 days ago. within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2017, 03:12 AM   #1
Pro

isdatyt's Arena

OVR: 0
I completed Historic Domination 5 days ago.

Yet still no Bulls jersey. I've made two tickets, tweeted Ronnie, LD, Support, & the MyTeam accounts at least a dozen times, yet nothing. No form of response. This is ridiculous. I paid $150 for this game. Put more money into it after that, yet something as simple as a glitched jersey is preventing me from progressing in my favorite mode.

The worst part of this is that it's an easy fix. Give everybody the jersey. Put it in everybody's reward queue. It's worthless to anybody who hasn't completed Historic Domination, so it's not like this will break the game, but it's vital to anybody that has. 66 games, not including the multiple attempts, yet being stuck.

Another annoying factor is how the YouTube streamer Killzamoi (no disrespect to him, I enjoyed watching his streams) got his issue fixed almost immediately. The large majority of your player base aren't popular YouTube players with thousands of supporters to push their complaints to the forefront. This is alienation of 99% of the MT community. I just want what I'm entitled to. Gamestop didn't let me pay half the money and take this game home, I don't want half the effort from these guys to fix a simple issue, that they caused as an oversight by incorrectly listing the away jersey twice.

And this is not insignificant either. Diamond & Amethyst are the two highest tiers in game right now. For us to have beaten this grueling grind-fest for the sole reason of early access to some overpowered cards only to be glitched out of the opportunity through no fault of our own is ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2017, 03:56 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: I completed Historic Domination 5 days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdatyt
The worst part of this is that it's an easy fix.
Where are those effin locker codes when you need them? easiest & quickest way to fix the problem, unless they cannot release locker codes for anything but players.

BTW, I'm still waiting for 2k support answer as well.
Old 09-24-2017, 04:12 AM   #3
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Yeah it sucks, 2K support is probably hammered by all the MyCareer deleted saves.
Old 09-24-2017, 05:25 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
Yeah it sucks, 2K support is probably hammered by all the MyCareer deleted saves.
I understand that it's the most pressing issue for them. However, if they wanted to avoid 2K support being clogged up with this jersey issue, the CMs should have acted asap to fix it once it became known, as it was an easier issue to fix.

Last edited by Defconxx; 09-24-2017 at 06:02 AM.
Old 09-24-2017, 05:37 AM   #5
Rookie

This is beyond ridiculous to me that as OP mentioned, if you did complete historic domination so fast and early, you are stuck because of 2k's bs. That's a lot of edge you hv to give up. Those games are so boring to go thru. Im not done with historic but I can only imagine the frustration of those that have completed it and still don't hv the rewards. Even worse, not even a simple acknowledgment from 2k responding to support tickets. I hope it gets fixed for everyone soon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2017, 12:55 PM   #6
Rookie

Is the jersey glitch fixed for people that complete historic domination now?
Old 09-24-2017, 03:17 PM   #7
Pro

That's complete bs. Let's reward our dedicated player who grinds better than anyone else by making him not able to progress??? So dumb. I'm sorry you have to deal with that..

And yes for those wondering. The issue is only because he completed it before the patch. If you are beating it now for the first time you shouldn't have issues.
Old 09-25-2017, 04:29 PM   #8
Rookie

So, after a week of waiting, I finally got an answer from 2K support: #drumroll...
"Clear Cache" .

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »