Home

xb1 quick season league

This is a discussion on xb1 quick season league within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2018, 11:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
xb1 quick season league

so all the lgs we see pretty much is sim lgs most run from 56 to 82 gm seasons. which is fine. but they take long to get to playoffs or offseason. ppl tend to quit once they team start losing so on.

so what I was thinking about is starting a lg which is quite different.

you can play your own style, 14 gm season, trades have to be within 10 overall pts all together and that's it.

reason why I say 14 gms is because I want the season to progress into the next season and be able to play with rookies and so on. 14 gms is not a lot. and I also understand we all have lives. have jobs, school, families and etc. also have other gm modes as in the 2k league and your pro am team and other gms to play which is fine. but if u can play at least 2 gms a day season will be over and playoffs will start. playoffs and offseason will last a week also. so with this timetable 1 season should be 2 weeks long, 2 seasons done in 1 month.

now play your own style. you don't have to walk the ball up court or run plays. just play how u want. yeah run pick n roll all day but that may not be the best option. but ijs I want u to have fun than have to be serious like other lgs. some may join other lgs and guys may have not made it to the end or didn't get a prize. so I have prizes for this lg.

So the good part I know you guys are wanting to know. I will throw in a prize!. well 2. so basically its like a weekly prize.

Best record gets $25 Winning the Championship gets $25 paypal or xbox gift card. I'm also thinking about for the ones that make it 2 or 3 seasons long would get something but idk my bankroll not big for all 29 if everybody does stay for that long lol. but I'm trying to at least please everybody

now idk if it should be Reg rosters or fantasy draft, injuries have to be on, HOF Sim settings. and idk if it should be 6 or 7 mins. but if you want to know anything else or put your input on the lg let me know

GT: yung j 123
I also have groupme will start one once I get a certain amt of ppl interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2018, 12:22 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: xb1 quick season league

Im interested

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »