Home

Possible to get next years rookies (Wiggins, etc.) on current rosters? (PS4)

This is a discussion on Possible to get next years rookies (Wiggins, etc.) on current rosters? (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2014, 11:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Possible to get next years rookies (Wiggins, etc.) on current rosters? (PS4)

Trying to get next year's draft class on CURRENT rosters available for quick games. Any help please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2014, 05:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Possible to get next years rookies (Wiggins, etc.) on current rosters? (PS4)

trying to find out the same thing. there was a way for others on previous games. never found out how to though. might be tough since you cant create players on next gen. must be a way to load the available draft classes in.
Old 05-28-2014, 09:13 PM   #3
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Possible to get next years rookies (Wiggins, etc.) on current rosters? (PS4)

i never did check but if you can change the names of euro players in the roster edit you could kind of make them
Old 05-29-2014, 03:26 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
i never did check but if you can change the names of euro players in the roster edit you could kind of make them
Just checked. You can't.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:13 AM   #5
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24

One thing that I am currently doing is taking classic players that look like/play like the rookies coming in, then editing in their attributes, height, body type, everything in...then placing them onto their teams after the draft.

For example...Wiggins kind if looks like the young 85 Jordan. Go in, make him Wiggins height and weight, then tweak the wingspan/shoulder width/body length to look like more like Wigan's frame. Give him the accessories desired and you have a Jordan/Wiggins with rookie ratings.

After that turn off announcers, turn PA way down, then turn off player names under them on the court. That way you won't see or hear 'Jordan' in game.

Just an idea I have been toying with.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »