Home

Fictional NBA roster, PS4

This is a discussion on Fictional NBA roster, PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2014, 07:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Fictional NBA roster, PS4

Ok, so I have decided to create a fictional roster to do a legit long term franchise/association mode. I have completed 14 teams thus far, all with 13 players per team. No real players, all made from scratch.

My issue is I am running to a problem with adding players now. I create players add them to a team, then delete the players and make new ones. I have been successful with no issues, but I have been greeted with the "Grinch of Roster Christmas." It will freeze when I add players. I have tried many different approaches to fix this, but no success thus far.

My question is, can anyone help with this? Is there anyone interested in a fictional/ and very realistic league? If so, can you download my roster under the name Tim Hyatt, or search fiction roster.

My goal is to make an exciting league with players that play the right way, with no "this guy shouldn't have been traded for that guy" or " this guys shot is not realistic" for example. I think it is fun to have a fictional league. Just ask anyone that plays MLB The Show.

Anyways, let me know. Thanks...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2014, 07:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Fictional NBA roster, PS4

I don't know how to help, but I would love to play with a completely fictional roster. I will download what you have and play around.
Old 12-27-2014, 11:14 PM   #3
Rookie

Its actually under Leoalure. Select "New Roster."

My issue is the system bricks after I add about 7 or 8 new players to any new team. Im not sure what to do because I have spent a month on this.
Old 12-28-2014, 03:29 PM   #4
Rookie

Teams completed: 76ers, Bucks, Bulls, Clippers, Celtics, Hawks, Hornets, Grizzlies, Cavs, Knicks, Lakers, Pistons.

These have complete rotations, contracts, attributes, tendencies, shots, skills, etc. The other 2 teams I have with cap players are the Heat, and Magic. My issue is, once I begin adding players to another team for example, Dallas, the game freezes and I have to unplug the system.

I have tried other trouble shooting methods, what i would like to try is someone download my roster, then name it for example Roster Fiction, then I will download it and try to add new players again. If it doesnt work, im afraid I will just stop all together.
Old 12-29-2014, 12:08 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Finally got some free time, and PS network was up. Downloaded. Saved and shared. Thurmanator fiction1. Let me know if it helped.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2014, 06:45 AM   #6
Banned

Cf3411's Arena

OVR: 0

This is a great idea...not sure how much I can help but you can PM me if you want maybe give me something to even just testing games...
Old 12-29-2014, 12:51 PM   #7
Rookie

Ok, thanks Beefmaster.

I will download it later, once I get back from the gym. Then we will see if it works. If not, I am afraid that I will have to stop. However, if someone wants to continue, there is a good starting point and it should help.
Old 12-29-2014, 07:27 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cf3411
This is a great idea...not sure how much I can help but you can PM me if you want maybe give me something to even just testing games...

The teams that i have made play the way I want them to. For example, Chicago is a super talented team with two franchise bigs. They play inside out and have a few talented shooters to stretch the floor. Atlanta is a grind it out team and they run their offense through the SF position with a Lamar Odom type player. Detroit is an offensive team with good shooters and an elite power forward that can score from anywhere. I tried to make teams that have their own identity and mix them up. Some teams are organized and some are not ran correctly because, not every team can be good.

If you would like to test and give me input, please by all means, do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »