Home

College Hoops 2K21 Roster - NBA 2K20 (PS4)

This is a discussion on College Hoops 2K21 Roster - NBA 2K20 (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2020, 12:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
College Hoops 2K21 Roster - NBA 2K20 (PS4)

Hey everyone! So like many of you guys, I'm pretty bored during quarantine and missing college basketball, but don't really have much interest in using a 2020 college roster since the season's over. So with all this free time, I decided to try to update SkillzFromThe6's 2020 Roster to a 2021 version in NBA 2K20 on PS4. The roster is currently in progress and has a lot that still needs to be done, but here is my projected plan:

- Remove all players from the past few draft classes that are still on the roster
- Remove all reserve players and replaced them with generic players called "Walk On" to fit the NCAA theme
- Remove all graduating seniors who exhausted their eligibility this year
- Add as many recruits as possible. I'm not good at editing faces, but all players I've found either player DNA for or are in a draft class that has been shared, I've added. This pretty much includes most top 100 prospects and then just whatever random players people added to player DNA.
- Edit contract lengths to anywhere from 1 to 4 years depending on remaining eligibility
- Edit all heights and weights to match official listings on team websites or 247's rankings for incoming freshmen. I may try to do wingspan's too, but this is tougher since that data isn't as readily available and the game makes you do some ambiguous 0 to 100 number instead of an actual measurement.
- Accurate ages, birthdays, positions, numbers (when not retired)
- Move transfers in the roster to their new team or release them to free agency if the team they transferred to hasn't been created.
- Remove players who have declared for the draft. Players testing the waters will be left on their teams unless they officially decide to go pro.
- Edit attributes for new players and some existing ones if they seem inaccurate. Most players will probably be in the 60s and 70s with a select few elite players in the low 80s.

Obviously, this is a lot of work and it will be a while before i can finish it by myself. I don't really want to do more than 36 teams myself since that's the most I could use in a franchise, but I encourage anyone who is interested in this roster to create and edit players for your favorite team (objectively, of course) and either add them to the roster or put them in Player DNA. Again, I want to reiterate the credit for most of this goes to SkillzFromThe6 and whoever the original creators of various player DNAs were. Feel free to leave suggestions or anything else below. I may go ahead and upload the roster with what I've done so far (maybe 15ish teams) so anyone who wants can go ahead and make edits. If you do edit players or upload any Player DNA please let me know here so I can make sure everything looks ok and update my version of the roster. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2020, 01:51 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: College Hoops 2K21 Roster - NBA 2K20 (PS4)

If you want some help creating the roster message me back and we can talk also let me know how far you have gotten if you have started
Old 04-28-2020, 04:53 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abtyson24
If you want some help creating the roster message me back and we can talk also let me know how far you have gotten if you have started
Thusfar, I have edited the 30 college teams assigned to the standard 30 NBA teams. Haven't really done anything to the teams assigned to the all-time teams and classic teams. Each standard NBA team has a full 15 man roster with generic walk ons filling open slots. I've removed graduating seniors and NBA Draft early entrants from those teams. I've moved transfers around from those teams, as well as a few from teams assigned to the classic and all-time teams. I've imported as many recruits and transfers not yet into the roster as I've been able to find from Player DNA and various user created draft classes. Today I plan to go back over the 30 standard NBA teams and make sure heights and weights, ages, birthdays, jersey numbers, and ratings are accurate.
Old 04-28-2020, 05:43 PM   #4
Just started!

Can you send me the name so I can use it and make some tweaks of my own
Old 04-28-2020, 06:01 PM   #5
Rookie

Roster is called NCAA 2K21
Online ID is fourlemons1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2020, 06:03 PM   #6
Rookie

What edits do you plan to make?
Old 10-29-2020, 12:35 PM   #7
Rookie

is there a version of this for pc
Old 11-03-2020, 12:03 AM   #8
Rookie

Hello to all in this thread! I have made a college roster that I have been updating since the summer for the College Basketball 20-21 season. Not all teams are finished but thirty are currently complete. The only thing about my rosters is the fact that they are on NBA 2K19 AND ON PS4. I have been developing these rosters since the 2018-19 season, so that is why they are still on 2K19. If anybody is interested in fully updated rosters for College Basketball 20-21 season on PS4 NBA 2K19, please let me know!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »