Home

NBA 2K2 Reimagined (XB1)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K2 Reimagined (XB1) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2018, 08:51 PM   #25
MVP

JBCAROLINAKID's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K2 Reimagined (XB1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBalla32
I'm illustrating the train of events for his own benefit to make sure he understands the energy he exerted is what caused himself to grow upset and take offense.

In all honesty, I look at it deeper because that kind of behavior in this kind of setting likely affects him in his everyday life. I started off trying to help his roster but now I'm offering wisdom.

Knowledge of self is the key to inner peace.
If you had such inner peace you wouldn't have the need to keep antagonizing him with smartass comments. Grow up grasshopper

Sent from my SM-T350 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2018, 05:04 AM   #26
Rookie

CelticBalla32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCAROLINAKID
If you had such inner peace you wouldn't have the need to keep antagonizing him with smartass comments. Grow up grasshopper

Facts are facts
Old 10-28-2018, 11:07 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

This going to be awesome, thanks Hok .
Old 10-28-2018, 02:12 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCAROLINAKID

dude this guy wont listen to anybody , we should just ignore it and lets things keep going normally. Sad i have seen people get banned for less . Hopefully he lets it go.
Old 10-28-2018, 02:15 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
Thanks, man, Basically whoever was active and played for Memphis during the 2001-2002 season and on the final roster will still be there.

But someone like Bryant Reeves who never played a minute in Memphis, he will be in Vancouver. It will be up to if he plays , you can set him to injured or see if you can get a few good seasons out of him before he retires. And someone like Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf who never played again in the NBA but ended the season in Vancouver during 2000-2001 will be there also. Hope this answers your question.

BTW thanks for the Applebee's hook up.

Ok cool , so basically its going to be like all your other rosters straight sim for 29 teams and just have that one extra team . That i assume will also be detailed sim as well.
Old 10-28-2018, 04:37 PM   #30
All Star

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeArcher
Ok cool , so basically its going to be like all your other rosters straight sim for 29 teams and just have that one extra team . That i assume will also be detailed sim as well.
Pretty much, I also think with the number of free agents that have in the pool and draft class/es. This set can be pushed out until as far out as I add draft classes so this could go until the 2005-2006 season.

Like I started on the 1st post, going into the second season of myleague if people want the can put/add an expansion team in New Orleans or add a different City. I will bring the pelicans to life sooner and keeping the Hornets in Charlotte.

I really feel that I may keep this alive as far as can until they shut down the servers.
Old 10-28-2018, 09:06 PM   #31
Rookie

CelticBalla32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeArcher
dude this guy wont listen to anybody , we should just ignore it and lets things keep going normally. Sad i have seen people get banned for less . Hopefully he lets it go.
Hahahahahaha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2018, 02:02 AM   #32
Rookie

JaYcLoBBeRiNgEm's Arena

As I said in the og topic, I'm so glad the 01-02 NBA Season won the vote. Can't wait to see updates of this. hokupguy, I know you will do this season proud bruh. I don't even care about any other rosters for 2K19 anymore lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »