Home

Does anyone make realistic rosters for MyLeague/Season anymore? [XBOX ONE]

This is a discussion on Does anyone make realistic rosters for MyLeague/Season anymore? [XBOX ONE] within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2018, 12:58 PM   #9
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Does anyone make realistic rosters for MyLeague/Season anymore? [XBOX ONE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Since this keeps popping up I am going to address it now. Last couple years due to Health and other issues Yes I have had projects I haven't finished. My track record speaks for it self over the years before last few years. Yes donations Do help motivate me on projects when I put countless hours into an edit at this point in life. If you have EVER done a Major Roster overhaul Solo then you may understand. I have done 90% of edits on all my Project for years, Unlike most Major roster projects.

Anyway this is Project you guys need to follow for NBA Roster: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...im-roster.html

I’ll shoot some prayers your way. We all go through things. That’s life and it’s not fun. I’m just sharing my observation as someone who hangs around OS. And I would hardly call it 90 percent completion. You have like ncaa college alumni(demo releasing today), trifecta hall of fame( definitely not done), madden 19(not done). Madden 19 fictional Roster ( 1000 percent not done jets bears and bengals only teams done). Like how are you working on all 4 rosters? And why are you doing that especially when you do it SOLO? So when I see you asking for donations, it’s a low move. I personally think you start these great roster ideas, and post in your thread every edit your you upload it so people see 100 updates, and so your name and roster is at the top of the downloads list but it doesn’t get finished. What are people donating for? Unfinished products? Donating for something that will not not get done(according to your track record)? And that’s your only motivation? Maybe that’s why the projects don’t get done. Hopefully my call out can be more motivating then donations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers
Old 11-20-2018, 03:09 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Post Re: Does anyone make realistic rosters for MyLeague/Season anymore? [XBOX ONE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
I’ll shoot some prayers your way. We all go through things. That’s life and it’s not fun. I’m just sharing my observation as someone who hangs around OS. And I would hardly call it 90 percent completion. You have like ncaa college alumni(demo releasing today), trifecta hall of fame( definitely not done), madden 19(not done). Madden 19 fictional Roster ( 1000 percent not done jets bears and bengals only teams done). Like how are you working on all 4 rosters? And why are you doing that especially when you do it SOLO? So when I see you asking for donations, it’s a low move. I personally think you start these great roster ideas, and post in your thread every edit your you upload it so people see 100 updates, and so your name and roster is at the top of the downloads list but it doesn’t get finished. What are people donating for? Unfinished products? Donating for something that will not not get done(according to your track record)? And that’s your only motivation? Maybe that’s why the projects don’t get done. Hopefully my call out can be more motivating then donations.

Madden has been unplayable this year, we will see how the new patch goes. Maybe that's why you stopped helping CW SAPP on the draft classes. Yes Sapp and I talk alot and have been friends for years.

Now the OP of this thread mentions MY name, and I responded to Him. Not you and then you felt the need to chime in. I upload because I have lost Rosters and Draft Classes over the years, can't control downloads. It Might it be because of Roster work in the past, or it might not be. It seems like you pay very close attention to all of my work and downloads. I sure don't make you look at any of my threads or check my downloads so not sure why you follow me and my edits.

And I really don't care what you think about the donations part, if you EVER do full Roster edit then you may have an idea what goes on. You Know ZERO about me or my situation so just move on and find some else to follow that simple.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

Last edited by vtcrb; 11-20-2018 at 07:00 PM.
Old 11-21-2018, 07:23 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva

Weird that you care...why don't you just...not donate? Must be some history between yall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2018, 07:00 PM   #12
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Madden has been unplayable this year, we will see how the new patch goes. Maybe that's why you stopped helping CW SAPP on the draft classes. Yes Sapp and I talk alot and have been friends for years.

Now the OP of this thread mentions MY name, and I responded to Him. Not you and then you felt the need to chime in. I upload because I have lost Rosters and Draft Classes over the years, can't control downloads. It Might it be because of Roster work in the past, or it might not be. It seems like you pay very close attention to all of my work and downloads. I sure don't make you look at any of my threads or check my downloads so not sure why you follow me and my edits.

And I really don't care what you think about the donations part, if you EVER do full Roster edit then you may have an idea what goes on. You Know ZERO about me or my situation so just move on and find some else to follow that simple.
What if those donations help him cover healthcare costs so that he gets the help he needs and can continue the roster work?
Old 11-21-2018, 08:38 PM   #13
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Not trying to enter this feud lol but to be fair back when VTCRB did 2k13 on the 360 (I have a PS4 now) he was a game changer

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-21-2018, 11:15 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 2
Does anyone make realistic rosters for MyLeague/Season anymore? [XBOX ONE]

Vtcrb does do amazing work on rosters and sliders. To be honest I learn from roster makers like him. I have a college Madden 19 roster and am part of a team doing college roster for nba 2k19 roster. I only learn from roster makers like him, hokupguy, and skillaz.

Last edited by tbread28; 11-21-2018 at 11:23 PM.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:19 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 2

I do college roster for Madden with my son the last three years and I know the amount of hours that go into it. Lots of work but nothing but utmost respect to you Vtcrb and all other roster makers out there.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2018, 01:49 AM   #16
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

Honestly just said it as motivation so that we can see some completed stuff. And it’s the concept that kinda bothered me. I feel like you can ask for donations if you completing stuff. And I played his fiba 2k16 (I think it was 16) and enjoyed it. In terms of donating, I support donations and am all about helping the cause and will donate to those who complete there stuff. I made a madden fictional roster in 16 and did 3 full draft classes with Sapp. I know the time that goes into it. Also I stopped making draft classes with Sapp because I got into nurse practitioner school.

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »