Home

CPU PLAY DISCIPLINE QUESTION

This is a discussion on CPU PLAY DISCIPLINE QUESTION within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2021, 02:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CPU PLAY DISCIPLINE QUESTION

WHAT EXACTLY DOES THE PLAY DISCIPLINE TENDENCY DETERMINE?

As a CPU vs CPU player who wants players to play as close to real life as possible, this tendency perplexes me!

A lot of times I can have multiple players with the same play discipline and they all play complete differently game 2 game. I've tried 99 play discipline all the way down to 5 play discipline. I can't figure out what this really controls. Is it just them attempting a shot at any opportunity or is there more?

If any roster editors have any answers or guesses, please respond!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2021, 05:37 PM   #2
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: CPU PLAY DISCIPLINE QUESTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall_Gilbert
WHAT EXACTLY DOES THE PLAY DISCIPLINE TENDENCY DETERMINE?

As a CPU vs CPU player who wants players to play as close to real life as possible, this tendency perplexes me!

A lot of times I can have multiple players with the same play discipline and they all play complete differently game 2 game. I've tried 99 play discipline all the way down to 5 play discipline. I can't figure out what this really controls. Is it just them attempting a shot at any opportunity or is there more?

If any roster editors have any answers or guesses, please respond!
I changed every player play discipline to 100 so every team is running their sets when their in a half court set but I also actually run plays on offense because once a player gets hot the ai will start running plays to the hot man I like that gives you that realistic feel
Old 01-10-2021, 04:56 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
I changed every player play discipline to 100 so every team is running their sets when their in a half court set but I also actually run plays on offense because once a player gets hot the ai will start running plays to the hot man I like that gives you that realistic feel
How does the CPU play?
Old 01-10-2021, 08:58 PM   #4
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall_Gilbert
How does the CPU play?
They play realistic but it depends on the shooting tendencies but they work the stars and then start finding mismatches so they can work their offense

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »