Home

NBA 2K17 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2016, 09:36 AM   #25
Rookie

JR Ewingston's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Can someone post the sliders. Cause I'm on Xone and would like to give them a try. Some pics will do the job for me too. Would be very nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 11:57 AM   #26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Yes it does. Really the only sliders I have messed with is putting Over the Back, Loose Ball, and Charging up to 100 on all star setting, and I did bump Blocking up +10 , and had a realistic amount of fouls and FT attempts.

I know some are complaining about not having the sim slider setting like we have had the past few years, and I wasnt sure I liked it when I 1st saw what they did. But have to say I like seeing where the boost are actually at, whether its for me or the CPU. To me thats better than the boost being under the hood where we cant see them, which in turn starts the whole the CPU cheats and has a unfair advantage. Now you can see where the boost are coming from, and if you feel your getting cheated you can even things out on those higher levels. I am actually surprised at the boost the User gets on All Star, I guess to me you would think that difficulty would be even with no one getting boost, but even with the boost Im getting I still suck
I put the sliders how you mention but not get realistic amount of foul calls. The charging calls not exist for user. Blocking fouls for cpu is more frequently than user. Mike wang say om his blog not to barreling toward the basket because It’s almost guaranteed to be a charge, lost ball, or picked up dribble. I had one charge call in 8 games 12 min quarter.
Have y seen any offball foul calls(illegal screen, ...)?
Old 09-18-2016, 01:25 PM   #27
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

Why you using all star not HOF when ace is better?
Old 09-18-2016, 02:51 PM   #28
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuvern
Do you all play 12 min quarters? I play mostly on player lock mode with the custom cpu/user slider set and reduced the game speed to 45 yet lowly rated teams are scoring way too many points per quarter. I play with GSW in myleague and currently have the best division record (sim'd to midseason). Yet BKN, the worst team in the league just dropped 40 points in Q1 on my home court. I tested to see if was the same thing ai v ai western all stars v 76ers-lowest ranked team (custom sliders). In Q1 76ers had a higher fg% than the west and scored 38+ points in the opening quarter of the game.
76er's put up 46 point's in the first on me. I was using OKC. Ben was a treat with the jumper too. Sliders drive this years game

I explain it here

Old 09-18-2016, 04:19 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
76er's put up 46 point's in the first on me. I was using OKC. Ben was a treat with the jumper too. Sliders drive this years game

I explain it here

This changed the game. Thank you for posting

Now if I can figure out how to use the rotation minutes this game is a 10
Old 09-18-2016, 06:04 PM   #30
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Ok, please help me because what Mike is saying in this post below is something different about using sliders from 2k16.

When all the shooting boosts were moved from our hidden tunables into the sliders to drive difficulties, it made us have to reset the slider values and retune from scratch. So last year's settings will not give the same results this year.

At least, I think it is what he is saying.

Otherwise, I'm confused as all get go.

Thanks.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:01 PM   #31
Rookie

Jmart3201's Arena

So what sliders are better Last year or this year? Because to me this year it feels way better for user & CPU but I would like to know what to change to make the game feel more realistic. I play on all-star probably going to change to superstar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 08:16 PM   #32
Pro

Layup defense strength needs to be raised. I notice a ton of point's scored in the paint.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »