Home

Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2018, 08:44 PM   #33
Rookie

TBJr7's Arena

OVR: 0
re: Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Hey thanks man.. I appreciate it!!

Here is the link for anyone

https://youtu.be/O3nrmnKUKfU

P. S. If u find me on YouTube.. I did something similar for 2k17. Might help you get some ideas i have a few vids for it.

Sent from my H3123 using Operation Sports mobile app
Thanks for the help on the link. And i'll go check that out! Could always help getting more ideas especially since i plan on having this last a very long time lol.
Old 10-20-2018, 08:49 PM   #34
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBJr7
Thanks for the help on the link. And i'll go check that out! Could always help getting more ideas especially since i plan on having this last a very long time lol.
P. S. Gameplay sliders almost done

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 10-20-2018, 08:57 PM   #35
Rookie

TBJr7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
P. S. Gameplay sliders almost done

Best news i've heard all week!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2018, 02:03 AM   #36
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Quick find about the rotations:
Unlike in 2k17 (and possibly 2k18), the minutes you set a player to are around what he will play, so setting a starter to 15 minutes he won’t play 25-30 or what you set the 6th man to.
The rotations still work in terms of in game subs, but I think a revisit about minutes per game is necessary.
Old 10-21-2018, 10:40 AM   #37
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
Quick find about the rotations:
Unlike in 2k17 (and possibly 2k18), the minutes you set a player to are around what he will play, so setting a starter to 15 minutes he won’t play 25-30 or what you set the 6th man to.
The rotations still work in terms of in game subs, but I think a revisit about minutes per game is necessary.
That is very interesting they made that change... I will look into this and update rotations. Thank you for this find!

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 10-22-2018, 05:01 AM   #38
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

I can confirm that rotations work a lot better this year and I don't feel the need to do tricks to have realistic number. After 45 played games in MyLeague I've seen the rotations change based on player performances and minutes for star players are in the 30-35 minutes per game.

I'm referring to 45 PLAYED games, not simulated, so the rotation logic (auto subs) this year is pretty strong.
Old 10-22-2018, 06:37 AM   #39
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
I can confirm that rotations work a lot better this year and I don't feel the need to do tricks to have realistic number. After 45 played games in MyLeague I've seen the rotations change based on player performances and minutes for star players are in the 30-35 minutes per game.

I'm referring to 45 PLAYED games, not simulated, so the rotation logic (auto subs) this year is pretty strong.
Can you elaborate?
Did you use the rotations from the OP or CPU handled?
How about in game subs, I played only a handful so can’t really tell, but there were a few full team subs, did you encounter them?
Old 10-22-2018, 09:00 AM   #40
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
Can you elaborate?
Did you use the rotations from the OP or CPU handled?
How about in game subs, I played only a handful so can’t really tell, but there were a few full team subs, did you encounter them?
I'm talking about auto subs handled by the coach/cpu. You still can see mass subs (4 out of 5 players) but WAY WAY less than 2K18. You can often see one player sub and minutes per player are handled correctly as stated above by another user. You don't see a recurring pattern as before, with the same subs happening at the same exact minutes every game. I'm talking about 12 minutes played games. You have to play 10 games or more to see the evolving differences.

If you let the CPU handle the roster you can also see the 5 starters being swapped during the season based on performance. I'm doing an Orlando Magic MyLeague and I've seen Grant and Augustin being swapped on the starting PG position. After 20 or so games Ross has been swapped by Mozgov in the bench rotation. The same for Simmons and Fournier in the starting 5. Everything is much more dynamic in full auto (roster and rotation), much more than before. For the first time I don't perceive it as a problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »